Sunday, March 10, 2024

March 10, 2024

Envy is the worst sin, the one that leads to murder. St. Augustine called it the "diabolical sin," which "seeks to minimize, end, or destroy what is good."

"By the envy of the devil, death entered the world, and they who are allied with him experience it."  Wisdom 2:24

One day in August 1989, they were gonna have a party at 9032. Two guys went into one of the bedrooms and brought out a mattress. They dragged it into the living room and laid in on the floor. I say "two guys" but we all know who they are. It's not like Two Random Guys would go into a bedroom at 9032 and drag out a mattress. We also know which bedroom.

You remember that day, don't you? The Day Two Guys Went Into A Bedroom At 9032 and Dragged A Mattress Into the Living Room? You say you do? Okay, I'll take your word for it. 

They were planning a party. One guy was the best friend of the other guy. It was a hot day. I think they brought a fan out, too. I was standing right there. I watched them haul out the mattress. Then some other people came over. My Mom was not pleased, in fact, she was disgusted. But it was August 1989. Mom and I were under siege. There wasn't a whole lot we could do to stop it.

There are some very bad people in the world who today lie dormant, whose psychoses lie dormant. 

I will soon be 64, and while that isn't elderly, it is a marker for my age group, given our love of The Beatles and Sir Paul McCartney, who used that number to imagine senior citizenship when he wrote the song at age 14. For me, 64 means I Want To Achieve Something Meaningful. Not in the usual sense of that cliched phrase, but on the All Time Scale. I want to achieve Something Meaningful For All Time.

And of course, for me, that means Telling The Truth. The very specific truth. The truth that can change the world. I've actually been telling it for 30 years, but at 64, the need is more urgent. Especially after the year I've had, so far, in 2024.

The American concept of "24/7 News Cycle" life means less than nothing to me. I don't live that way. I live in the place where the Supernatural stands at the thick concrete wall of 24/7 and silently says, "this is bullshit".

I've known this about myself definitively since I was 17, and subliminally since the day I was born.

I'm not saying the material world is a joke, or that America is not a great country. I'm only saying what is obvious to everyone but that no one will say in 2024: that we are at the end of the line.

I don't include myself in anything you might call "We". There is no "We" that I am part of (except for loving my loved ones) (and they know who they are). I remember a quote from Charles Bronson (and I wish I could quote him exactly) where he stated his distance from the Hollywood celebrity scene and said (paraphrase): "My family is what is important to me." In my case, it's the handful of people I call my loved ones (and I repeat, they know who they are). I don't feel part of an "organised society" because I see how controlled and manipulated America is. Thirty years of gadget culture and rap "music"? Enough said. 

When you can bring about the end of music, you are good at ten level chess.

Me? I am better at ten level chess than the main players, but they outnumber me. And I am almost 64 and tired. They seem to really want what they want. But what that is, I don't know. How long can you do "bling bling"? 

I'm a spirit in a human body. So are you. The difference is that I feel like a spirit. Always have. That's why I can't (literally cannot) do 24/7 News Cycle Turnover America. Internet America. Electronic America.

And I need to do something, so that at the end of my physical life I won't have regrets. And what I do is write. I write about the truth. The real truth, not the one of sanctioned investigative journalists. Their's is only a surface level truth, and - just as I "don't do 24/7" - I also Don't Do Surface Level, because the devil lies under the surface and so do his allies.

You might know some of them. You say you do? Okay, I'll take your word for it.

Now then: we've all heard the saying "He's getting away with murder", or in the past tense, that someone has "gotten (or has got) away with murder", and I presume we almost always (or always) take it as a euphemism. We might use that phrase in reference to a man like Donald Trump, who seems immune to prosecution. "Just look at that guy! He's getting away with murder!" Indeed, Trump himself made such a comment when he stated that he could shoot someone on Park Avenue and people would still vote for him. Of course, he was joking, right? He was saying he could "get away with murder." And he meant it euphemistically because that's how we interpret that saying.

But what if you knew somebody who had actually gotten away with murder? What would you then say, or do? It would doggone scary knowing a person like that, because what if he or she was aware that you knew? But that's a side issue. Our question is "what would you say, or do?" Would you tell someone else? Would you say, "Hey listen, I have to tell you - Joe has committed a murder and he got away with it."

That could be a dicey proposition, because what if the person you were telling already knew about Joe and what he'd done, and was keeping it secret on Joe's behalf? 

Then you might be in a truckload of trouble.

Worse still, what if you tried to tell the authorities about The Person Who Got Away With Murder, and found out they didn't give a hoot? Or that they couldn't do anything about it. What if you tried to tell the police about Someone Who Got Away With Murder and they straight up told you "there is nothing we can do about it." 

You might wonder why. You might wonder if they were "out-jurisdictioned".

Where I live, it's pretty hard to "out-badass" the LAPD. But our hypothetical Person Who Got Away With Murder seems to have done it. It's not because he's a badass. Its because he has (or had) protection. What kind of protection? Ahh, that's the tricky question, and it's a combination of things that we'll save for later. Let's just say, for now, that this person has Inside Information that gives him supreme confidence that he will never be prosecuted (or even charged) for the murder he has committed.

Under what circumstance could this happen?

During a Federally Classified Emergency, perhaps? A state of martial law.

Or maybe something occult. So occult it would boggle the mind of every American and cancel American culture.

But now we have to take things a step further. What if the person Who Got Away With Murder was your friend or relative? What would you say or do then, considering your personal attachment to that person (and granting that you felt an emotional attachment). Would you call the authorities to "tell" on your best friend? On your parent? On your sibling or uncle?

What must Ted Kasczinski's brother have felt upon reading the manifesto and realizing Ted was the Unibomber? David Kasczinski recognized his brother's writing style and knew he had two choices: to turn Ted in or not.

How would you like to have been in his shoes?

I'm asking you these things because.....well....you might know Someone Who Has Gotten Away With Murder (and rape). It isn't me. But if you know me, you might know who I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment