We left off on January 17, 2010, with the multifacted incident that occured on that date at Pearl's house, which was covered up by a certain man we've been concerned with. We call him The Pastor.
He blocked my memory (through the use of hypnosis) of what happened that day. Now, we must ask why he would do this, especially if he is a Christian Pastor.
This man entered the bedroom I was in, while I was talking to the young lady mentioned in the last blog.
She left the house, and this man hypnotised me shortly thereafter.
He is extremely slick. He makes you feel like he's your best friend. He wears a permanent grin, but it feels pasted-on, like it doesn't reach his eyes (and yet it sometimes does). "Extremely slick" is the key phrase here. There's a reason he got hired by whoever hired him to do what he does. He was in Los Angeles for 9 years, from 2009 (how convenient, because I was at Sue's house then) until 2018. He started in 2009 at the Wilshire Methodist Church as an associate pastor. He didn't become the pastor at Reseda until March 2012.
So, what was he doing at Pearl's house on January 17, 2010?
That's an extremely good question, and I have some proposed answers if anyone cares to hear them.
Beyond that, listen up.
I've said this before, but the man in question is NOT from Reseda. And if you are NOT from Reseda, and you show up and throw your weight around by bullying women and hypnotising me, to block my memory of a crime commited against me - at Pearl's house (my Godmother), then you have seriously miscalculated your importance.
Few people know the origins of Reseda, or Northridge, or CSUN, which was originally called San Fernando Valley State College.
This guy's from Canada. He's likely a top operater in whatever agency he works for. I'll give him that. He's intelligent. He knows the bible front to back. If I am not mistaken, he told me (in a conversation at the Winnetka Ranch House mentioned earlier) that he had a connection to McDonnell Douglas.
The guy ain't stupid. He extremely smart. But he's "clever smart" (not intellecually). He asked me what books I was reading (because he had access to my diary and wanted to know how I'd answer). I said I was reading Oswald Spengler, and he tried to show that he knew who Spengler was.
And he did a good job faking it.
The guy is slick, slick.
But then there is The Ranch House, a situation in Winnetka (a few miles from RUMC) that is so extreme that it requires a special blog.
The Ranch House has to do with sex and hypnotism. And this man was there.
He calls himself a Christian Pastor, and he knows the Bible inside and out. And on the surface, he appears to be a "leader of people".
On a side note, in the Old Days, when I first met him, he drove a distinctive car - a red Cadillac, with either whitewall tires or white Landau roof (or both).
That was in 2010/2011.
But when he became pastor at RUMC, he "garaged" that fancy car.
Why?
Because I would recognize it, that's why.
I would recognize it from Pearl's driveway, and it would trigger other memories.
I last saw this guy at CSUN (near the gym) in yet another hypnotic situation on August 24, 2024, the 100th anniversary of Pearl's birth.
The guy was all stressed out when he arrived because he had to take last-minute red-eye connector flights from Hawaii (or wherever he was) to get to LAX, and then get ground transportation to CSUN.
He was all stressed out when he got there. Wanted to know where the Brown Center was at the gym.
The guy has definite connections. He knows about Underground CSUN (which very few people know about beside the many people who live down there).
This guy is extremely bad news.
But I know who he is and I want to know why he is a pastor in the Methodist Church.
No comments:
Post a Comment