Let's go back to January 17, 2010, the day when I was at Pearl's house, and was accused - by an unbalanced woman - of doing something I didn't do. I remind readers that, of necessity, I am keeping all details vague. However, I can relate them in detail in court (should the opportunity miraculously arise), and in the long run, this woman will find herself in God's Court, because she deliberately set me up. In doing what she did (which was intended to send me to prison), she is no different from a male rapist.
But let's forget her for the time being.
I reacted strongly to what she did, and said I was going to call the police. They may have actually come to the house (I am unclear on this), but what I am 100% sure of is that a man came into the room and tried to calm me down. I am ordinarily a calm person, but as bad guys know (who have tried to mess with me), I will go to extremes to protect myself. I have been plagued and beset in my life by criminals and psychotic people; thus, I defend myself when predatory situations have arisen.
This wicked lady found this out. She had her phone in hand, and was threatening to call 911. She had pressed the 9 and the first 1. She showed me her phone and was daring me to get her to press the final 1. I said "go ahead and call them!", but as noted, I don't currently remember if the police came.
I do, however, remember that a man came into the room (a bedroom in Pearl's house). He tried to calm me down.
All of the ladies (including the accusatory lady) who had come to the house to see Pearl (who was still in the hospital) had left by this time.
This man told me to calm down, said that he would settle the situation, that there was no need for lawyers or police.
A little while after that, a young lady came into the room. She was beautiful and very kind.
She was a genuinely good person.
She and I talked. We had a nice conversation. She was in the room with me for perhaps...45 minutes?
It was a rainy day. She forgot her umbrella when she left, and had to come back into the room to get it.
The man who had told me not to call the police or a lawyer re-entered the room after she left. He knew her.
He knew hypnotism (and how to "re-set" me), and he subsequently (on the spot) blocked my memory of the entire encounter at Pearl's house.
I therefore never remebered meeting this wonderful young lady until about three weeks ago (in July 2026).
Can you guess who the man is, in this situation?
No comments:
Post a Comment