Sunday, July 15, 2018

Aliso Bunnies + X+15 & Lynch + "Energy From The Vacuum" by Tom Bearden

I am writing from home tonight, off work until Wednesday afternoon. I had a nice evening, and had a chance to get up to Aliso Canyon at dusk, for a full walk up the trail and back. Bunnies were hopping all over the place. That is their time to come out and play, and to sit frozen in place and stare at you sideways. I always try to take a Bunny Photo every time I see them, even though I have a million of such photos and they all look the same ; "bunny in profile, sitting on haunches, staring sideways with ears sticking straight up". 

Either it's the same bunny over and over again, or all the bunnies got the same memo as to how to pose for pictures. They are also funny because when they hear you coming, they don't stay hidden. Instead, they hop across the trail a few feet in front of you, then they do their "sit and pause" thing for about 15 seconds, and then they go hide again in the bushes on the other side of the trail. That's why I sometimes think they're playing. Like the Aliso Coyote, they don't seem to be very afraid of humans.

I didn't watch a movie, but I did watch some more Awesome Footage from my "X-15" dvd set from Spacecraft Films. I also watched another of the half hour David Lynch documentaries that were included in the "Twin Peaks" bonus material. It's funny - you may recall that I remarked on what I thought was the excessive use of the F-Word in the 18 hour series. Watching Lynch direct, I now know where it came from, lol. Boy can he use it himself! The reason it is funny is because in the past, we only had a "publicity" image of David Lynch, where he was presented as Jimmy Stewart from Mars, as Mel Brooks once called him. In other words, weird, but polite. Genteel.

And of course he is like that. He is a gentleman of the first order, and nice to his actors. But....when things aren't going right on the set, or when he wants to make a point in his stage directions, then you hear the language come out. I only mention this because of his folksy image and because it's funny when you hear him burst out all of a sudden. As previously noted, my own language is not perfect. I can cuss up a storm too, though usually only to myself or under my breath. I'd prefer to speak like Shakespeare, but as we know it isn't always possible.  :)

I also started a new book tonight, called "Energy From The Vacuum" by Tom Bearden, who was a Colonel in the U.S. Army. His 942 page book is about what is more commonly known as "zero point" energy, extracted from the seeming nothingness of empty space, but as some ingenious electrical engineers in the past have discovered, space is not empty and in fact is a four dimensional conductor of energy and specifically electricity.

Now, don't get the idea that I know what I'm talking about. haha. I am only able to get the gist of what I am reading (and I made it to page ten tonight). But I have been interested in the subject ever since I read Nick Cook's classic book, "The Hunt For Zero Point", which is a history of free energy theory and a seeking by Cook for his own "truth" on the subject. That book was written for the layman and anyone can understand it. The Bearden book is not so far out in the aether that only an advanced student of Maxwell can understand it, but neither is it an easy read. I bought it from Amazon a few weeks ago just on a whim, and now that I am into it I think will be an interesting scientific diversion from the historical stuff I have most recently been working on.

On the positive side, you won't get any tirades out of me about Quaternion Equations.

On the negative side, anything I write about this book will stand a chance of being gibberish.  :)

But as I say, I get the gist of what Bearden is talking about, and it has to do with the potential for electricity to be conducted through space and without wires, because whenever an electrical system is in operation, and energy is being transduced through that system, it is also pulling in energy from the outer vacuum (i.e. "space", which is all around us), and it is pulling that energy in because of an asymmetry in the conduction that is caused by breaking into the energy potential of the fourth dimension of space-time.

Sounds like a bunch of baloney as explained by me, I realize. But it all has to do with the rotation that is involved in electrical mechanical systems (machines). When things spin at high rates of speed, lines of conduction are opened up, and there are geometrical connections in space that are tapped into.

I will leave it at that so that I don't get too far out on the branch and can't crawl back. :)

Just think of a sewing machine running on it's table in your living room. The wheels are spinning, and the motor is running. It is a "closed circuit" as far as electromagnetic theory goes. But in reality, the wheels and gears that are spinning are opening up a small hole into the geometry of space-time, and the electricity that is flowing in the closed circuit has developed a small imbalance of power, because of the added photons it is pulling in from the opening that has been created by the spinning machinery.

Google a man named Gabriel Kron for more information. He was an electrical genius like Tesla.

See you in the morning in church.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment