Monday, September 14, 2026

Hope All Is Well

Just popping in to say I hope everything is okay. If not, let me know, and if you ever need me for any reason, I'm not far away. As I've said, I wish we could communicate more directly, but that would be up to you (and I understand if it's not possible at the moment). Having said that, I've assumed two things, which is why I write to you here at the blog in the first place:

Firstly, I've assumed you were the second writer on my birthday card. The chain of events involving that card is uncanny. As I think I mentioned, it took me until early June to notice the two types of handwriting, but after I noticed it - wow. Shortly thereafter, I had two dreams involving you, and at the time of those dreams, I only knew you as a church member. Within a week after that, I remembered January 17, 2010, and discovered that I'd not only met you, but that we knew each other... 

The second thing I've assumed is that you read this blog. I base that on intuition, and on recent evidence involving a response I asked for and received. I could be wrong about your readership, and if you don't read, that means you aren't aware of any of the things I've recently written, and what I know about you and me, which is now extensive.

But my intuition errs on the side that you do know (whether you read or not). You know how I feel about you, at the very least.

This Summer has been a life-changer for me - because of you, and because of the things I've remembered.

You have changed my life (no exaggeration). You and I have different abilities in the extra-ordinary sense, but we are very closely matched in many ways. I think we belong together, though again, all of this is new to me. You are much more attuned to the situation than I am.

But I am right here, I am at your service, and I'll stand by (unobtrusively) because I love you and hope you feel the same. Since you came back into my life, through our combined remarkable talents, I've been thinking about you constantly, hoping that you've been aware of my newfound knowledge. If you need me, let me know. I believe something wonderful could happen soon. xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment