Monday, September 28, 2026

Superstar 24/7/365

Please know that if you have problems in your life, they're my problems, too. That may sound like a cliche, or grandstanding, but it's not. I'm here to help shoulder any burden you have, in any way you need me to. I don't want you to ever feel alone in any situation in your life, because you once stood up for me in difficult times, and who better to understand anything you may be dealing with? I know the real You, and I want you to be your true self all the time. Nothing can hold you back. No problem is insurmountable because you are a superstar in the most powerful sense of that word.   

In 2010, in 2014, you stood up for me (and perhaps at other times I'm unaware of).

You once told me that you wanted to be part of my life. You knew you belonged with me (and that I belonged to you), and when I told you how weird my life was, you knew you could handle it. You told me so with confidence.

Now, you may have circumstances of your own, given your abilities and who you are, and perhaps also because you've known me.

I hope to talk to you, as soon as possible, to ask about things, and I'm not only a good listener...I understand you as no one else can.

Anyhow...just sayin'.

Please keep me in mind. You once did, and as you know, no one had a first meeting like ours.

So, yeah: I am not only your rock (currently in the spiritual/psychic sense) (meaning that I think about you all the time and send you love and want to be with you), but I am also your rock in anything you may be going through and can help in a practical way (if requested). 

You know there's no one like me, and you know you can trust me.

And I know there's no one like you.

I love you and I am by your side. Nothing can touch you if you believe these things.

You are your True Self. I am here to help you live that way permanently. 24/7/365. 

Huge love at all times. Looking forward to October. 💗💗

No comments:

Post a Comment