Sunday, April 22, 2018

Art Bell + Way Outs + Kolchak + Burroughs Footprints

No movie tonight, cause when I got home at 6:45 on my evening break, I listened to a classic re-broadcast of an Art Bell show from 1998. After Art passed away last week, Grimsley made the discovery that a station out in Bakersfield (maybe run by the Persian Vampire Girl?) plays classic Art Bell shows every Saturday night from 6-10pm. The show is called "Somewhere In Time", which was also the title of Art's favorite movie, which starred Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour. I am nostalgic for Art right now, and though I haven't the time to listen to the whole show, I did listen until 8pm. Art's guest was Whitley Strieber, of "Communion" fame, and they were getting Wayyy Out There in their discussion.

That reminds me of The Way Outs. Remember when The Way Outs were on "The Flintstones"? They played a song about "going Way Out", and because it was on "The Flintstones" I never forgot it. Anything that was on "Gilligan's Island" or "The Flintstones" is chiseled into my brain, lol, and so from time to time I think about The Way Outs.

Here is the Youtube link to their Flintstones appearance :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wJvwXLEt_E

You will probably have to copy and paste it, cause I don't believe that links show up on the blog. Or you can go to Youtube and put "Way Outs Flintstones" into the search engine, but then you will get several clips, many of which are not as crisp as the one posted above. So use that one. I will put it on FB later tonight as well.

You have got to start watching your Flintstones. If you are already doing so, please disregard this message.

After Art Bell, I watched an episode of "Kolchak : The Night Stalker" which I own on dvd. The episode was called "The Werewolf", and as always when reviewing Kolchak, I love the titles because then I don't have to explain very much. This Werewolf was a passenger on a cruise ship of all places. It was a Swinging Singles cruise, and maybe the producers of "The Love Boat" got the idea for their show from this episode. Stranger things have happened, but anyway, what was cool about the cruise ship was that they used the Queen Mary as their location. I was on board the QM once, way back in 1982, and so I recognised the hallways and the deck, and the ballroom too. I am glad that The Werewolf was not on board when I was there, because in the "Kolchak" episode he was tearing people limb from limb. Kolchak had to stop him with a silver bullet, and first he had to find some silver.

I am still working on "Forbidden Archaeology", and if you have the time and the inclination, I would suggest that you Google the "Burroughs Footprints".

If you've read the blog in the past, you know that I don't believe in the Theory Of Evolution, especially as it concerns humans. I am also not a Creationist, and I don't have any ideology concerning how Homo Sapiens came to be, or at what time Homo Sapiens appeared on Earth. But in reading the book, which has had quite an effect on the academic explanation of evolution, I am seeing that there is a surplus of evidence that shows Homo Sapiens' presence on Earth in Tertiary times, which if true would completely disprove evolution, which - once again - is the idea that every living thing developed from a single celled organism.

People just accept evolution as truth, because it's what we were taught in school.

"This is how Man came to be".

But what we weren't taught was how much fossil evidence for the presence of Tertiary Man was suppressed in the late 19th and early 20th Centuries, at a time when Darwinism was taking hold and being forced upon the whole of anthropological science, so much so that dissenting archaeologists were actively and punitively discredited, and their discoveries, of ancient human remains, were ignored.

Darwinism, my friends, is something you believe in because you have been told it is so, and it is something you don't give much thought to because anthropology is not your major subject.

All of that is fine. It's not my major subject either, just something that I recently took an interest in out of my curiosity over the Darwin conundrum.

I am only suggesting you take a look at the Burroughs Footprints, and I could give you other examples, but not tonight. I am certain that evolution, as it concerns human beings, will be debunked in the next fifty to one hundred years. In fact, it has already been debunked, but because scientists hold fast to their discoveries, they are loathe to admit they are wrong.

Science is supposed to be fact based and emotionless, but in reality it is as ego driven as any other human endeavor.

"Darwin says we come from apes". "I believe it". "I don't believe your evidence that shows otherwise, and I will ignore it". "My science grant depends on my sticking to the official story".

That's how it goes in the science world, sad but true.

Well anyway, that's all I know for tonight.

Watch The Way Outs on "The Flintstones" and Google the "Burroughs Footprints".

My Cinematheque movie recommendation for tonight comes from our Ingmar Bergman retrospective in Fall 2010. The title is "Smiles Of A Summer Night". One of his more lighthearted films, it has romantic themes that are worthy of Shakespeare. See it soon.

As for myself, I will see you in the morning and then again after church.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment