Sunday, April 15, 2018

"Glomar" vs. Truth + 1989 + Happy Ritchie's Birthday + Dog Food Smoothie

I just re-read last night's blog and I see that I may have been a bit vehement near the end. If that was off-putting, I apologize. It was a slightly rough day, and the news of Art Bell's death was like a knockout punch at the end of it. I did mean what I said, though, about Trump. He is a Crumb Bum who has got to go. I also feel there is way too much secrecy in America, secret knowledge that is held back by the "alphabet" agencies, CIA/FBI/NSA, et al, in the name of National Security. A lot of that secrecy may well be warranted, and I understand that we live in a devious age of electronic and technical sophistication. But in my case, I feel like an experiment was done on me, similar to the experiments of the MK-Ultra era. And I feel that I have a right to know what happened to me, and why.

I can understand that there are likely some legitimate National Security issues involved with the events of 1989, and I do not feel as if what happened was planned out in advance (though I could be wrong about that). But it seemed like an emergency. A sequence of events was triggered when I went down to that apartment building on the evening of September 1st.

But there are elements of it that feel pre-planned, like I was singled out as a subject. That much was related to me by the evil Mr. Rappaport, who told me while I was in his house that "It's 'Hate Adam Week' ".

"Everybody's gonna hate Adam".

That's exactly what he said to me, word for word. I have never forgotten it, and it sounds like he had knowledge of something that was planned.

It would be one thing if I was requesting information from the CIA about some clandestine spy operation that I had nothing to do with and was only requesting for research purposes.

But this is something that happened directly TO me, and at least part of it seemed to be On Purpose.

And that is information I have a right to know about, period, because it was done to me.

It's not some outside situation I am asking about. It's something that was done to me in which I almost lost my life.

And the CIA tells me, in corporate language, that they can "neither confirm nor deny" that any records exist about the whole 1989 situation.

In my appeal, I even offered to sign a non-disclosure statement, or security oath, much like the one I was forced to sign on the morning of September 2, 1989 at the Concord Square Apartment Complex.

I stated in my appeal that I understood the need for classification of the overall situation, and then I went on to say that I also felt that, because it was me that it happened to, that I felt I had a right to know what it was that had happened.

But they disagreed. That shows me that I am expendable, just somebody to be thrown under the bus in this country, and truth be damned. So I get to live the rest of my life never knowing what actually happened - in full - and never knowing why it happened.

That can have quite an effect not only on a person's life, but on their soul.

I will leave it at that for now.///

Happy Ritchie Blackmore's Birthday. :) Sir Richard is 73 today and still doing it. He has been such an important person in my life and there is no way I can overstate the effect he has had on me over the last 46 years. After The Beatles, Ritchie was the next musician that became not just someone whose playing I admired, but someone I felt akin to.

That's what is so great about music, is that it brings people - and souls - together. In doing so, it is a much more powerful force than secrecy, which attempts to separate people.

I spent the afternoon Googling different wordings of "The Glomar Response", so that I could hopefully discover if it is an all-purpose denial remedy, to be used on all FOIA requesters, or if it actually means something, in my case that my request was denied because 1989 is indeed a National Security issue.

Ho hum......just tell me what happened already. ////

Tonight I watched a "Twin Peaks", Episode Ten. The use of F-Words escalated yet again, and I think that Lynch may be making a statement with the use of this language. The characters in the new "Twin Peaks" are very coarse and brutal. The plot is definitely developing now, though, and I have been riveted to my seat especially since the otherworldly horror of Episode 8.

They are showing "Husbands" on TCM as I write. You know which movie I mean - "Husbands" by John Cassavetes. I just reviewed it the other night. Now it's on TCM at this moment, and it feels like one of those Facebook deals where you think something - you don't write about it or tell anybody - and then it shows up two seconds later as a Facebook advertisement. How weird is that?

Well anyway, good things are happening as always.

Elizabeth, if you are reading, I was happy to see Boots the Dog celebrating his four month birthday. The Kobedog sends his regards, too. I have mentioned recently that we got a new blender at Pearl's, and that we have been making Smoothies, with bananas, blueberries, orange juice, etc.

Well, I was channeling the Dog, and he wants me to make him a Smoothie, too.

But just with dog food. He doesn't want me to put anything else in it.

I will do it of course. He's the Shot Caller.

See you in the morning in church.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment