Sunday, June 3, 2018

Finally Finished "Forbidden Archaeology", A Very Important Book + "Twin Peaks" : Lynch Knows

Today I finally finished reading "Forbidden Archaeology", which I began in March. Three months to read 814 pages (I was also working on the Hess book), but I feel a sense of accomplishment because a lot of the language used was technical, relating to paleoanthropology & geology, and as I've said previously it was very dry reading, but I stuck it out and as a result I feel as though I have completed a master class in the history of anomalous human fossil discoveries, a history that mainstream anthropology does not want us to know about.

This is a book for the whole world, and while I'm sure there are many who would dismiss it out of hand without ever reading a single page, I also know that there are probably just as many, who - like me - who have completed the book (or will complete it) and have had their eyes opened up, and their minds as well, to the very likely probability that the Theory Of Evolution (which is presented as fact to schoolchildren), is built on flimsy ground.

I won't go on an Evolutionary Tirade, but I will suggest that you read this book. Do something else as well : if you believe in the Theory Of Evolution, ask yourself why. The likely answer is "I believe it because it is what I was taught in school". I don't mean to pick on anyone. It seems almost natural to believe in it, because it's what we were taught in school, and furthermore, we were taught that it has been established by science. Science is God for a lot of folks. It is not God for me, because God is God for me. I think science is brilliant in the extreme, which is obvious, but as I have remarked before, this brilliance is not so obvious when scientists assume they have solved the great mysteries of mankind. When we do a little research of our own on the subject of archaeology, we see that scientists are human and therefore fallible, and while many are brilliant they are also subject to ego, and bias and corruption.

The evidence is there for anyone to read in "Forbidden Archaeology". It's no half-baked "conspiracy" book for coo-coo birds, but an academic masterwork that is impossible to refute.

Mark my words, in time - another century or two - the Theory Of Evolution will be relegated to the dustbin of history. That is all I will say tonight on the subject, and I encourage you to do your own research if interested.  ///

I didn't watch a movie this evening, but I did watch the penultimate episode of "Twin Peaks", #17 if you are counting. Before I began watching, I was thinking "hmmm, it's still semi-early. Once I finish TP, I'll probably still have time to watch an episode of One Step Beyond, and maybe even read or draw a little".

But as I watched "Twin Peaks" #17, I found myself, little by little, getting pinned down in my seat. I found myself staring at the tv screen and scanning it, not wanting to miss a single visual detail in the frame. The sound was taking care of itself. The great thing about sound is that it is easier to focus on. As long as you are listening, the soundtrack of any movie or tv show does the work for you; all you have to do is let it into your ears. David Lynch knows this. He knows the hypnotic effect sound can have, and he has been the sound designer for the entire "Twin Peaks" series, as he is (I believe) for all of his work.

So there I was, locked into the visuals, hypnotised by the sounds, and pinned down in my seat (my long lived Ikea rocking chair).

I could hardly move as this next-to-last episode played out, and I didn't want to. I just wanted to stay locked in.

As with my above assessment of "Forbidden Archaeology", I invite you to "do the research" for yourself on the 2017 edition of "Twin Peaks". Watch the original 1990 show too, if you are not familiar with it.

For me, all I know is that David Lynch is connected to something very deep, very important, and very real. I know this not because of what I am seeing and hearing, mindboggling as it is, but because of what I am feeling due to the combined effect of the visual and aural imagery.

Lynch knows. Watch and see for yourself.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment