Sunday, March 2, 2014

Oscars (sweet dreams)

Hi, my Darling,
I'm at Pearl's, checking in before the Oscars. Are you gonna watch? I always like to, and this year it'll be a little more fun than usual because the winners are harder to predict. Some years, everybody knows who's gonna win beforehand. This year seems like there could be a lot of contenders. I haven't seen all the films, but my predictions are "12 Years A Slave" for Best Picture, Matthew McConaughey/Actor, Cate Blanchett/Actress, Jared Leto/Supporting Actor, Girl From 12 Years/Supporting Actress, Cuaron/BestDirector for "Gravity".

I haven't seen "12 Years", so my choice for Best Pic is "American Hustle". I also liked "Gravity" a lot and "Captain Phillips".

The rain has more or less stopped, so I took the Kobester to CSUN this morn, and went on my afternoon walk a little while ago. Now I am gonna watch the Red Carpet interviews with Pearl. I'll be back later at the usual time.

I Love You and hope your day has been good.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:15pm : Did you watch the show? I liked it for the most part. They kept things moving pretty well, and Ellen is a good host, not too snarky or self-important. And she's funny. Hey! - I got all of my picks right, but that's only because all the pundits post their insider opinions in the days leading up to the ceremony. So even though it was less predictable than usual, you still kinda knew who was gonna win.

The new Miyazaki film is now in theaters here in L.A., probably in a theater near you as well. "The Wind Rises" is supposed to be his last one, so I wanna see it in a theater (whereas most films nowdays I see on dvd). Maybe later this week I will go. Well, my Angel, that's all I know for today. I am thinking of you and sending you warmth and love. I will see you in the morn.

Sweet Dreams.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment