Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Triple Love (Guitar)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I'm just getting home. It was an uneventful day, although I did take the Kobester back to O'Melveney Park while Pearl was at the Women's Club. We didn't see any deer this time, but it was a pleasant morning and we had a nice dogwalk. Other than that, just back & forth. I hope your day was good. I am guessing, from your Eve North post (guy at desk, flurry of papers), that maybe you have a lot of homework, or maybe midterms are in progress. Whatever the case, just keep at it. Everything is wonderful - these are great days, I think. Some days are busier than others, but each is a blessing! I am glad because I am coming to the end of a work cycle, and then on Saturday and Sunday I will have two sleep-ins : oh boy! I love sleep-ins!

Tonight, still reading Beatles (I'm halfway through). Maybe take a break and watch an X-Files. Walk at usual time, then back later. I triple-Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:10pm : Are you gonna take some guitar lessons? Paul sounds like a top-notch guy, a good guy to learn from. I am glad you are still playing your guitar. In hindsight, I wish I had taken some lessons at the beginning, just to learn some chord theory. It would have allowed me to learn the neck a lot quicker. Instead, I learned by trial and error, a much slower process. Chords and inversions are the key to color in songwriting, rather than straight barre chords. The other thing to do with guitar, is to play along to tons of records. You really get a feel for rhythm and phrasing that way.

I love to play, and I hope this condition in my left ring finger will not get too bad, or at least not for many years. Right now, it's pretty good.

So, let's jam!

That would be a blast. 

Sweet Dreams, my Angel. I will see you in the morn.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment