Thursday, September 24, 2020

Disaster Relief (for Elizabeth)

Elizabeth! Glad to have you back. :):) I figured you must be working on something, and it appears I was right. It goes without saying that you look positively stunning in both your live clip and your self portrait with the mixers, except that it doesn't go without saying because I have to say it! You also have a nice speaking voice, which I may have mentioned before, maybe when you made your video for Sound Devices.

So watcha filming? Also, I hope it's okay that I've been sending my little comments via Instagram. Hey, I've got a lot to say, lol, and I can't contain it all here! :):) 

I know you are famous for being a One Woman Production Company, but if you ever do need an assistant, I'm the man for the job. My first order of business will be to wire the Governor to apply for "disaster relief" for your apartment, which will be used to fund your next project.

And so on, and so on. (sneaky but legit)

Also, as a neat freak, I am good at keeping cords from turning into spaghetti, tripods in alignment, etc. Ahh, but then I'd be defeating the purpose. But, don't forget I do dishes. That alone is worth having me on hand.

I'm sorry I haven't written the past couple of days. I've been back at Pearl's since Monday, and back into my work routine, so I haven't had much to report. Things are good, Pearl is doing well. We watched a car chase on the news tonight, always exciting. The weather is still hot, we always do an Indian Summer here, and it lasts till mid-October. 

I am listening to the new Sparks album, "A Steady Drip Drip Drip", I am finishing up Pete Way's book and beginning Christopher Fulton's "The Inheritance", which has to do with JFK and which I may have already mentioned. 

To quote Eric Clapton, "You look wonderful tonight". I hope your recording went went well, and I am very glad to see you. I will post more tomorrow.

I love you, Elizabeth!  oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox  :):)



No comments:

Post a Comment