Wednesday, August 12, 2020

For Elizabeth

Good Morning, Beautiful Lady. I saw your post on Instagram just now, and I just wanted to say that you always look gorgeous, dressed up or not. That's a pretty outfit you have on and you look nice in a dress. :):)

This pandemic won't last forever, and soon you will have plenty of opportunities to dress up. You will also be back out there doing all the things you love to do. Are you working from home these days or is Sound Devices opened up? I trust and hope that you still have your job, but all of your best times are still ahead of you, in your artistic career, doing what you love most.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and that I love you so much. It was wonderful to see you. I'll be back a little later on.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment