Thursday, November 9, 2017

Jim Morrison + 50 USC 3507

No movie tonight. No TV show either. Grimsley came over, wanted to show me a couple of things, including a funny segment from Jimmy Fallon about being haunted by Donald Trump. He also read me a couple of pages out of the memoir of Ray Manzarek, keyboardist for The Doors. I am not a huge Doors fan, but I have always liked their most famous songs, the ones we've all heard on the radio, like "Break On Through (To The Other Side)", "(She's A) 20th Century Fox", "Hello I Love You", "Touch Me" and of course "Light My Fire", a song to rank on an iconic level with "Stairway To Heaven" and "Hey Jude". I knew all The Doors hit singles as a kid, and as a rock fan I always had an interest in Jim Morrison. When I got older and read more about it, I always thought there was something shady about the way he died. Jim was just a kid himself, really. Just 27, and though he was artistically an Old Soul he seems, to the faraway fan who is now an older man, pretty naive to his surroundings at the time.

27 has been the Terrible Magic Number for more than a few of our greatest rock n' roll artists.

Well anyway, unlike me, Grim is a huge Doors fan, and he wanted to read to me Ray Manzarek's thoughts on Morrison's mysterious death in Paris, which has never been adequately explained.

I just think that Jim, who was a serious alcoholic by that time to begin with, went to Paris and got surrounded by some Bad Vibe People, heroin addicts who wanted to possess a famous artist, and that was the end of Jim. Talented as he was, he was still very young and did not have the resistance needed to get away from sycophants and others who would suck him under because of his fame.

In the Psychic Realm, people with bad intent can feel the soul or spirit of a gullible person, even if that person is a Giant Rock Star, and as we have seen more than once, many Giant Stars Of Any Stripe are people of great sensitivity and openness, but often have not the inner strength needed to rebuff those who would take advantage. And those people, the Advantage Takers, in turn are the ones who do have the psychic strength to influence and sometimes overpower the more sensitive, caring and naive Artist, who after all only wishes to please his audience. Such was the case with Jim Morrison and it led to his demise.

I showed Grim my letter from the CIA. We perused the legalistic yet suggestive language used - as discussed last night - and I went over the exemptions listed by the Agency which allows them to refuse to release requested information.

Tonight I wanted to go over a section listed in 50 USC 3507. For starters, the initials "USC" in this case mean the legal government phrase "United States Code". You can Google "United States Code" for it's importance, if you wish to. The titles of the United States Code are numbered, and we are interested in Title 50. The heading under Title 50 of the  United States Code is "War And National Defense".

So, we have the conglomerate listing of "50 USC 3507", and we have "50 USC" referring to "War And National Defense", and we have the subnumber 3507 entitled "Protection Of Nature Of Agency's Functions".

The Agency referred to in the above sentence is the Central Intelligence Agency.

The section of 50 USC 3507 I wanted to go over is Section 6, which has the heading "Domestic Security".

It is a fairly long and involved section, however, and so an examination of it will have to wait for another night. Having quickly scanned it myself, there does not seem to be anything definitive toward our quest in it's lengthy contents, but once again there might be things we can learn in the details.

For now, I ask you to keep in mind the headings of the United States Code that we have considered this evening.

To recap : USC means United States Code.

Title 50 of the United States Code is subheaded "War And National Defense". I submit to those who have read my thoughts about 1989 to consider that phrase carefully.

The subnumber 3507 of 50 USC is entitled "Protection Of Nature Of Agency's Functions" and also includes Section 6, which is lengthy and which we have yet to examine.

I have been writing about What Happened In Northridge for twenty years. I wrote a book about it on Myspace back in 2006-2007.

If anyone who is reading now is aware of and interested in my history of writing about this subject, or who has even read my more recent blogs about 1989, I ask that you consider, and take seriously the above examination of the United States Code and it's Titles and Subheadings I have listed and described.

I will continue with my examination in the coming blogs as time permits.

Elizabeth, I did not see any posts but I hope you had a nice day.  :):)

See you in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment