Monday, February 12, 2018

1989 : A Highly Classified Operation At Concord Square

Tired not only beyond measure but beyond verification. Tonight's tiredness is Way Out There and cannot be located, in other words. But hey, it's Sunday. 'Twas a beautiful morning's walk to church, although we did not sing today because it was Scout Sunday, the annual service in honor of the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, two organisations that I think are great. So hooray for the Scouts, and we will resume choir duties next week.  :)

As with last night, I wanna jump right in and attempt to make my hopefully-not-too-tiresome point about the surveillance on that first night of September 1st, 1989. I am so tired that I can't promise I will be as thorough or succinct as I hope I was last night, but allow me to try.

Here's what I was thinking this afternoon : Not only did we witness a near-immediate Federal response, right out of the blue I might add, to an ordinary dispute at an apartment building, but it also seems to me that the response was classified and secret, right from the start.

Here is why I think that : because when a loud disturbance is created, which was the case at Concord Square, people often do call the police. But at Concord Square, no police showed up. But Feds did.

I have an even better example : at Northridge Hospital, while we were in the car trying to get away from Howard Schaller, we did see a single police officer standing near his police car, which was parked near one of the driveway ramps off of Roscoe Boulevard.

We saw one single police officer. We in the car were totally scared and freaked out, and we asked the cop for help. But he indicated that he was not in charge of the situation. He seemed preoccupied, and his response to us was conveyed more by his preoccupation than by his words, which were few. I believe he merely said there wasn't much he could do, and he looked away and left it at that.

We in the car thought we were in a nightmare, as I have mentioned. Reality seemed upside down.

But to get back to my example of why I am certain that this was a classified response from before it started, here is why I think that : because to get a big city police force to stand aside - especially the most proficient police force in the world (LAPD) - you have got to have some serious muscle.

Have you ever heard of a police officer saying, "I can't help you"? I haven't ever heard of that happening. What I know, from my own experience with LAPD in the 1990s, is that it's officers are ready and able to enter into any situation at a moment's notice. LAPD are The Best, and I say that even as a guy who went to jail a few times for misdemeanor infractions. They are the best police force in the world, I think. They perform their duties, period. And they are also very powerful.

So you have to ask yourself, if LAPD is so powerful, then what kind of power would it take to get them to stand aside while an assault was taking place in the hospital parking lot, and before that, to get them to stand aside and not respond to any call that might have been made toward the fight at Concord Square?

I will tell you what kind of power it would take. It would take Federal power, from a Department or Agency of the Federal Government of The United States of America. That's what it would take to get the mighty LAPD to "stand down", which is exactly what happened on the night of September 1st, 1989, in the events I have been describing to you. The LAPD stood aside (with the exception of an officer here or there, to provide watch in the parking lot, or other cars and officers to create a blockade of the Roscoe/Reseda intersection), and they allowed their jurisdiction to pass upwards to the Feds, who had no doubt asked them to do so and presented the necessary paperwork to complete the order.

If you think LAPD is powerful - and they are - then you should see a classified Federal operation in an emergency action. Then you will now what power is all about, because you will be utterly terrified and also so freaked out that you will think reality has turned upside down.

But to get back to the LAPD "stand down", I cannot imagine too many situations in which that organisation would not respond to violent assaults, and also would be nowhere in sight except to create a blockade for a helicopter. Have you ever seen or heard of such a situation?

On top of all of that, the next morning - after I spent the remainder of the night in an empty apartment back at Concord Square - for my "own protection" as the Agent said - I was instructed that I could not go home until I met with two men who were waiting for me outside, at a table in the courtyard. Those men were also Federal agents. I don't remember them identifying themselves as to what agency they were with, but what they did do was place a form in front of me.

The lead agent instructed me to read the form very carefully. "Read each line and make sure you understand it". It was a line by line form, with numbered statements. "I will do such-and-such". "I will not disclose such-and-such". "I swear by the threat of perjury to such-and-such".

There were about twenty line items, as they call them.

I was exhausted by then, and apprehensive of these people, who never made clear who they were, or why they were there. They never told me the significance of what had happened the night before, which had been a nightmare of horrific proportions, during which I had almost died.

All these guys wanted was for me to sign the form. That was the sole reason they were there, on the morning after. And they were very, very vague about the whole thing. Basically, considering the condition I was in, they treated me like dirt. LAPD would have treated me better.

The Agents who wanted me to sign the consent form, or non-disclosure form, or whatever it was, told me this : "we can't protect you unless you sign it".

So, as injured as I was, as scared as I was, I signed their form.

I was more or less in a state of shock when I signed it, though still aware and still functioning.

I believe, from the above evidence, that the response to the domestic disturbance in the apartment at Concord Square in Reseda, California, on the night of September 1st, 1989, was a Federally Classified Response, and classified at the highest level. It would have to be thus, for the Feds to be able to order the LAPD to stand aside, which they did, and the LAPD complied.

That it was a highly classified operation is again demonstrated by the fact that I was asked, in persuasive terms, to sign a Federal non-disclosure statement, not more than twelve hours after the major events of the night before.

So here we stand. Three people had a heated argument over a relationship status on the night of September 1st, 1989, in an ordinary apartment in Reseda, California.

And - after the mindboggling night we experienced - as I have tried to describe in as much detail as my energy level permits, all of a sudden we were in an upside-down world of violent attacks and helicopter landings, and being held in empty apartments "for your own safety", and the next morning asked (or let's say "firmly persuaded") to sign a form that, if the agents had meant to treat me fairly, I should have been provided with an attorney present before I signed anything.

But as I see now, I was expendable. The Government was just out to cover their asses in whatever secret deal they were trying to cover up.

Those guys at the table in the courtyard, who made me sign that paper, they didn't care about me.

Because I was kidnapped by Jared Rappaport the very next night.

Yep, it was a classified Federal operation alright. It was classified right from the beginning, and probably before that, because there was surveillance involved.

The response I received from the FOIA office of the CIA, in October of last year, indicated as much. They said, in so many words, that what happened was a matter of National Security.

I believe them, because as weird as that first night was, the weirdness and fright paled in comparison to what happened in the following days. I could write an entire book on the Wilbur Wash alone, but right now I am just trying to examine the first night, and break down the details into fine points and examine anything that stands out as unusual.

And I believe, for certain, that we have demonstrated, in tonight's blog and previous blogs, that not only was there Federal surveillance in place prior to the night of September 1st, but that, when the Feds did respond to Concord Square and Northridge Hospital on that night, that their response was part of a classified operation, one that indeed remains highly classified to this day, almost thirty years later.

What we don't know is why it was classified, or what was classified, and why it remains so today.

That is what we will keep working to find out.

See you in the morning.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment