Saturday, February 3, 2018

Grim Came Over With A Columbo Episode + Humans Once Lived On Mars

No movie tonight. Instead, Grim came over with a dvd of a "Columbo" episode he wanted to show me. The star of the episode was John Cassavetes, who played a classical conductor who is cheating on his wife (played by Blythe Danner, Gwyneth Paltrow's mother). Cassavetes' mistress is one of the orchestra members, the pianist. She wants him to divorce his wife and marry her, and you know how those things work out. Plus, this is "Columbo", so there has to be a homicide.

Grim knows that I am a big fan of John Cassavetes, which is why he brought the dvd to show me. I had never seen the episode, which was broadcast in 1972. One of the main locations was the Hollywood Bowl, which was pretty cool. I didn't know much about Cassavetes until we did the retrospective of his films last year at CSUN. His films are not easy to watch, they are very unconventional. You either love 'em or you hate 'em. A small minority may be in the middle of that equation - folks who neither love nor hate the movies but simply appreciate them as great cinema, difficult as they are to watch. I am in that minority, and what's more, I am a Cassavetes fan despite the difficulty of his movies, because he was also an excellent actor. One could say that he might even have been an inspiration for other ethnic New York actors to come, like Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro. Cassavetes predates those guys, and while his main gig was as a director, I think he must have inspired those two bigger stars with his own acting, which as noted was really good.

So, I am a big fan overall. Grim likes Cassavetes as an actor and all around Character, but hates his movies. And he loves Peter Falk and "Columbo", which we all do, but Grim is one of the #1 Falk fans.

So there you have it. Tonight's viewing.

I did go for a small hike today, up at O'Melveny. Took a few pics, as represented by my one FB post. Nothin' fancy, just clouds and mountain outline. But the clouds looked sorta cool, I thought. I can never pass up anything Cool Looking in the sky. :)

My latest book is Richard Hoagland's "Monuments Of Mars", written a long time ago in 1987. It is about his interest in the 1976 NASA photograph of the famous "Face On Mars", and how it led him to study other photos from the 1976 Viking mission. He wound up discovering all kinds of anomalies in the pictures, including what appeared to be pyramids, and other structures with rectilinear features, which aren't found in nature. Cutting to the chase, as we often do around here, and which we do tonight because 30 years have passed since the book was written, and much more study has taken place since then, we must conclude - even without an admission from NASA in all this time - that there was clearly once a civilisation on Mars. There is Zero Doubt of this, and it was likely a human or humanoid civilisation.

Here is something interesting that Hoagland postulates, and you may have thought of it yourself.

We have all considered the question of life on other planets, right?

What is "out there" in the sky? And who might be out there, if anyone.

But have you ever considered that there might be, or might have been, at some time in the past, Human Beings living on other planets besides Earth?

Consider other biological forms. Could you picture a tree anywhere else in the Universe besides Earth? How about an insect?

Hoagland goes into all of this in his book, though his methodology is 100% scientific and not speculative (as mine is here).

But what he comes up with, because of "The Face On Mars", which resembles a Human visage, and also bears a structural likeness to our Egyptian Sphinx, is that we need not always think in terms of "little green men" or "Aliens" (i.e 'Greys') when we think of Extraterrestrials.

What if Humans once lived on other planets, like Mars?

Humans are capable of great and rapid advancement. They are also capable of bringing themselves to the brink of destruction, due to their inability to coexist, to get along with one another.

It is fascinating to consider the clearly unusual features of the Mars surface, especially those of the "city" of Cydonia, and to come to your own conclusion of what those features are, and why they are situated in a coordinated geometric way.

For me, I always cut to the chase in my own thinking. Here at the blog, I attempt to be evenhanded, but
in my own mind I trust my intuition.

My intuition has told me that what Richard Hoagland is suggesting, that Humans once lived on Mars, is correct. Right from the start of my study of the Mars situation, which began for me in 1997, I have always felt this to be true.

I like to think about things, and for me, my biggest "thinking canvas" is the sky.

But my intuition compliments my thinking and often overrides it. I do not rely on logic alone, because logic is irrelevant in a case like this, when we are considering if Human Beings might exist in some place way out there in the Solar System or the Universe.

Not Aliens, but Human Beings.

Well folks, there is ample evidence that Humans once lived on Mars.

You won't hear it on "The News", because "The News" is all about stagnation and keeping things suppressed, bringing only a Daily Dose of small time exhilaration to the masses, their drug of choice.

The News.

But the Real News is much bigger.

Look up, get your telescope out, imagine something fantastic because the evidence is there.

And think.

That's all you've got to do, just think.

See you in the morning.  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment