Sunday, February 18, 2018

"The Monuments Of Mars" & The Stuff On The Moon, Too.

Still doing The Flu. I think today was the worst of it, though, and I hope to be in recovery mode tomorrow. I will not be going to church in the morning because I need to rest, and anyway my voice sounds like a frog right now, so better that I sit this one out and return next week at full strength.

Still no movies or tv shows to report. My position today was mostly horizontal, which is not so good for watching but very good for reading, which I did a lot of for the second day in a row.

I finished "Weird Scenes Inside The Canyon", and once again I say it is a must-read. I am now almost finished with "The Monuments Of Mars" by Richard Hoagland, a book with a scientific emphasis rather than a storytelling one, though it does tell a mindboggling story. It was originally written by Hoagland in 1987 and has been updated several times since then. My copy is the fourth edition, published in 1996, now 22 years old. I have been following the story of The Face On Mars since 1997, when I first heard of it. It was discovered in 1976. The book details, over the course of 500 pages, Hoagland's groundbreaking research and his mathematical skills and intuition that led to his geometric mapping of the "city" of Cydonia on the planet Mars.

In the above paragraph I note the 1987 original publication date of the book. The first photograph of The Face On Mars was taken in 1976, by the Viking orbiter. So this is what bugs me : 42 years have gone by, and it's very obvious to anyone with a brain and two eyeballs that something very interesting is up there on Mars. And not only on Mars, but on the Moon as well, and maybe even moreso on the Moon.

There are artifacts on both planetary bodies, plain and simple. Zero Doubt.

So why the 42 year (and counting) wait? Why the wait?

It's just like with gun control. Why the wait, when the answer or solution is obvious?

It's because we are dealing with people who want to control, and who desperately do not want to lose control. Those people are frantic. The gun people are always frantic and hysterical because they live in a world of fear; they desperately need their guns because of their fear of a peaceful world. It's a complex psychological problem they are dealing with, but the basis lies in their fear of openness.

The gun people have a mindset that is extremely tight and battened down, barricaded. Nothing can be discussed. They hold fast to their fear, which is the psychological underpinning of their lives.

I didn't mean to go off on a tangent about gun control, but I wanted to illustrate a similar mindset of The Absolute Need To Control when it comes to Mars and The Moon. NASA (whom in general I've always been a huge fan of) has, as an organisation, the same need to control a situation and to deny the obvious as do the gun people.

I have written of what I call The Dominator personality, and I think it is a frightful thing. We are living in a time when most people, be they smart, stupid or in between, can see what is really happening.

Things that are obvious to the majority of citizens. But what happens is that A Dominator shuts down any possibility of change.

Now, the NRA, and it's supporters, are a group of people, so what I mean by a Dominator has to do with a mindset, a group mentality, and to be honest I believe that, in the fear-based groups of people, who focus on fear in their everyday lives and do not experience the everyday beauty of the world, I believe that we are dealing with Demonology.

There are demons in the world, plain and simple.

Why do I, despite my loneliness at growing older and being alone, look for beauty in the world as a first resort? Why do I every day notice trees and sky, and dogs and happy people, and a whole bunch of other things. Because, though I have my difficulties in the world, I am not affected by demons.

Many folks are, however, and it is no joke.

And to get back to the original subject, this is the same psychological issue that has affected the release of information - for 42 years now - of what we really know about Mars, and The Moon.

I said earlier in the blog, "why wait"? Why delay for 42 years an examination of Cydonia, which Richard Hoagland has proven long ago to be an area on Mars where obvious artificial structures are situated.

And the reason is, The Need To Control. The Need To Dominate.

Both of these needs spring from deep fear. In the gun people, it is a very complicated mentality that, if I were so inclined I could explain to you, but it would take me many blogs. So, to be short, I say that they are enclosed within themselves, in a tightening coil of fear of openness.

The "need to control" of NASA, and of the politicians who control them, is equally fear-based.

Listen up : we have all been looking at the photos of The Face and Cydonia for decades now. We have even seen many other mechanical artifacts in the photographs from Mars since the latest expeditions there by robot landers since the year 2000. And we have seen structures on The Moon which make some of the Mars pictures pale in comparison.

We know that people of some type once lived and built things on The Moon and Mars.

So why continue to keep wasting everyone's time?

In the old days of scientific advancement, there was no holding back. When Einstein or Galileo or Newton made a discovery, they announced it.

So why now, when discoveries have been made, or solutions proposed in the matter of guns, is there no forward progress?

It is because of fear, and ultimately because of demonology, which is a spiritual problem that we would do well to study, because it is destroying our country. As always, I could "talk it" better than I can write it, because of the limitation of my typing ability coupled with the late hour at which I write.

We live in an era when true progress, to take us to the next level, so that we can learn the real truth about human history and planetary civilizations, is being deliberately curtailed, just as a solution to the gun problem is being deliberately curtailed.

It is very important to understand what it is that motivates people who are driven to extremes to prevent solutions to deadly problems, and people who would like to prevent the human race from finding out about it's history and possible origins.

We who like trees, dogs and people must stand up for our side, too. ///

See you in the morn.  :):) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment