Tuesday, February 20, 2018

"Twin Peaks" + 1989 : "D" and The Ritualistic Play Acting Of Skull & Bones

Feeling much better today. My energy is back, the flu bug is toast, all that's left are the aftereffects : some congestion and a bit of creakiness in the joints that should be gone by tomorrow. Still no walk today. Thought it best to wait........and also because it's Fruh-HEE-zing outside. 

Yessir, the L.A. Cold is finally upon us. Winter waited until mid-February to make an appearance and with any luck it will be a brief one.

Doggone it! I thought I was gonna escape the flu and I almost made it, and I thought I was gonna escape the cold........and I almost made it.  :)

S'posed to get down to 32 degrees during the night, with wind chill factored in.

That's L.A. Cold, baby. I can do a few days of it, and a few winters back it was the norm (at least at night), but what makes it worse this year is that I thought we were gonna skate. We were sneakin' by, doing 80 degrees a week ago.

Where's the Wellness Formula for Winter? Inventors, Chemists, Whomever - get to work! ///

I watched Episode Two of "Twin Peaks" last night. A quick note to say that whenever I refer to "Twin Peaks" in ongoing current blogs I am referring to the 2017 version. I see that the first two episodes on the dvd were broadcast as a two hour premier when the new series debuted. I watched 'em seperate, but the effect was the same, I imagine. My takeaway is that, so far, this "Twin Peaks" is less folksy than the 1990 original, and quite a bit darker with spots of graphic violence. Not much cherry pie and damn good coffee thus far. Instead, it's been some steady plotting (maybe even more traditional tv plotting than the original) but overall it has been Very Weird and Dark. Many of the regulars are back, and the ones who bring your heart back to the old days the most - so far - are The Log Lady and Sheriff Hawk.

Well, now I am trying to describe the work of David Lynch, and I said I wouldn't do that, but man, it's a trip to see all these actors come back 27 years later. It's like a Time Warp, like the series has been running all this time, since 1990, but we haven't seen it until now.

I am fascinated by the back-and-forth of time, and the way that years and decades are identified with emotions. Time is a rubber band, and so are emotions, I suppose. Rubber bands stretch and contract, depending on how you pull on them, but they rarely break, thank God. Time and emotion, decades and changes, all running forwards, backwards and sideways through your heart and head. And with dreams in the middle, most nights if not every night. Folks don't figure their dreams into the equation of their lives, how dreams may effect or even be a part of their reality.

That's what makes Lynch unique. He knows that Dreams are part of an alternate reality of the Spirit. In his films, and in "Twin Peaks", he shows a decidedly dark side of the dream reality. We've all had nightmares, so we can relate. Lynch is only showing us that nightmares, in some cases (if you have ever experienced Night Terrors or Lucid Dreaming) are something not to be dismissed upon waking. Nor should beautiful dreams be let go of because they not only mean something but are part of something. Life is part waking, part dream state. Lynch shows you the full picture.  ///

I probably should have gone right into 1989 and straight into my examination of "D" and the Starter Pistol. When I begin a blog with other subjects, I run out of gas by the time I get to 1989, and 1989 is one subject that must be written about with a full tank. Let me see if I can think of a thing or two, however.

The whole thing with "D" driving up to my house that day, right at the corner of Rathburn and Sunburst (please do a Google Street view of 9032 Rathburn), is that it was an exercise in play acting.

"D" didn't kill me, he just pretended to kill me. Now, he did make it "look real"; he used a starter pistol that fires blanks, and he even showed me that it was not a real gun. He asked me to "go along with it", which again was an effort to make the "execution" look "real". Truth be told, "D" was scared himself.  He pulled off his job with feigned confidence. Had I not been in a state of shock myself, I'd have wondered what in the world he was doing. He told me - exact words - "sorry about this, but if I don't do it they'll kill me". And behind his determined and aggressive facade, "D" was frightened.

But of whom? We already know that "D" was deeply involved in cocaine,  a rotten drug that is controlled at the highest levels by the world's most rotten and ruthless people. People like Eddie Nash.

But people like Eddie Nash, or even a minor-league lowlife like Gary Patterson, don't engage in play acting. If you haven't already Googled Eddie Nash, I suggest you do it now, and add "Wonderland Murders" into your search. Sorry to be so graphic, but these people don't do "play acting". They only do The Real Thing.

Therefore, the only people who could have forced "D" - and he was forced - to drive up to my curb and force me to participate in my own mock-"execution", would have been out old pals The Feds, and in particular "BC".

Here's the thing with The Feds. I am not talking now of The Feds you see on tv, in the news or for public consumption. I am talking about The Feds at the highest possible level of secrecy, dictated by whatever they perceive to be an emergency.

The Feds, in such a situation - and I am certain that there has never been a situation as extreme as 1989 - can do whatever they want to do. There is no jurisdiction that can stop them, because they are the highest jurisdiction, especially if they have in hand a Presidential Order.

A Presidential Order would even intimidate the Los Angeles Police Department, a very professional agency and extremely tough in their own right, but an agency that does not every day get a "stand-down" order signed by the President Of The United States.

A stand-down order, meaning, "we are going to be conducting an operation in your area so stay out of the way.

So that's the thing with The Feds, at their highest most secret level. They run the show.

They run the show, and they do it with such force and power that you cannot even comprehend it.

Someone like Eddie Nash, even as thoroughly evil as he is, is just an ant to them. They may step on him, or not, if he is useful, or maybe too much trouble to step on.

But the larger point for tonight is that who else would command "D" to engage in play-acting that afternoon? Who would force him to perform a bizarre, ritualistic mock execution of me?

I urge you again to do some Googling, into the occult rituals of Skull & Bones, the elite Yale organisation of which President Bush was a member. He was the President in 1989, and he would have had to sign any order that BC presented to the LAPD, or to anybody else during that 12 day period.

"D"'s mock-execution of me was a form of ritualistic play acting, just like they do in Skull & Bones, or in the Masons, at the highest levels. It's a form of game playing; "one point for my side, one point for your side". You see, the people from that echelon can use people like "D", or myself, as chess pieces if they wish, because they have the power to make a world-class police force stand aside.

And they can do that - make the LAPD stand aside - not only because they are The Feds, but because they have elite soldiers with them, and not only that, but because they have technology that will make your head spin, plain and simple.

I'm digressing a bit from "D"'s actions that afternoon, but I wanted to set a context for his appearance. He was scared himself that day - though he did a good job of faking it - and it was The Feds he was scared of, meaning (I assume) BC and the soldiers that were in town to shut the situation down, whatever situation it was. Something to do with drugs, and sex, and something way bigger than that.

That's who "D" meant, when he said to me "just go along with it". When he said, "sorry about this, but they are gonna kill me if I don't do it".

He didn't mean his cocaine bosses, who would not engage in play acting. He meant The Feds.

Who are into rituals as part of Skull and Bones and other occult training.

See you in the morn.

No comments:

Post a Comment