Wednesday, February 14, 2018

1989 : What Were They Responding To, and Why Was It Classified? + Schaller at Howard Johnson's.

I have no movie to review tonight, so I wanna get right back to trying to pick apart the reason(s) for a Federal response to the situation at the Concord Square apartment building on the night of September 1st, 1989. Once again I will forego a preamble and simply jump in. If it is tedious, I apologize. :)

We can safely say that we know, with 99% certainty, that there was surveillance taking place prior to the Federal response that night. We can also safely say that the response was and emergency response, as opposed to what we might imagine a "routine visit" from a Federal agency might be like, where they show up on an ordinary day and knock on your door to ask you some questions. And we can also surmise - most importantly - that the response on September 1st was a classified emergency response.

But first, let's look at why it was an emergency response, rather than just a follow up response, in which detectives might proverbially ask for "just the facts, ma'am".

For one thing, they - the Feds - already seemed to know what was going on. This was clear by their rapid response, and the fact that they did not, to my knowledge, ask anyone any questions. They asked me none, and I was the central figure that night. When they put me in the empty apartment, late that night, the agent who arranged my safekeeping said to "A", the nurse (and relative of "X") who was responsible for me at that point, "there are still some bad guys out there, so it would be safer if we could keep him here". I was right there when he said it, and I heard him say it with my own ears.

Let us ask now, "what Bad Guys"?

We had already experienced Bad Guy Howard Schaller, who was so violent that I worried he would kill "X".

My memories are not comprehensive, they exist in long sections of events and then in bits and pieces, and I do not remember exactly if Howard was ultimately arrested in the parking lot by the lone police officer who was present. He may have been cuffed, or not.

So let's stop right there and say that he was cuffed, and "arrested".

If Howard was, at the very least, taken away by some authority after his assault on "X", then who was the Federal agent referring to, about an hour later back at Concord Square, when he said there were other "bad guys" still out there, lurking in the night, who were a potential threat to me? Recall that this was his reasoning for placing me in what would amount to "emergency protective custody". The Feds don't have access to a jail (for a safe place to put me), and they don't want to involve the LAPD, so the agent asked the apartment manager if she had an empty apartment that they could use to place me overnight, to keep me safe from "bad guys" who were "still out there".

Howard Schaller was one Bad Guy. But whether or not he was arrested that night, "bad guys" is plural. So who were the other Bad Guys? Who else might have wanted to hurt me, to the extent that it was deemed necessary to place me in an empty apartment to hide and protect me that night?

Who were the other Bad Guys? And how were the Federal agents aware of them, when only Howard Schaller had made an appearance at that point?

I think we have made a tiny bit of progress here, because at this point, I think we can safely say two things :

1) Regarding the emergency response by the Feds, I think we can attribute it to the fact that two people could have died that night - myself, and "X". Let us assume that "it wasn't supposed to unfold that way". Let us assume that some Federal agency was surveilling either "X", or myself, or most likely, some situation "behind" the both of us, a situation that I was entirely unaware of but which "X" may have had a peripheral awareness. "X" knew something was up, which was evidenced by "X"'s decision to exit the relative safety of our car at Northridge Hospital, to face a murderous madman all by "X"'s self (until I got out of the car as well). We see, however, that even at that early stage, "X" knew something was up. Why else get out of a locked car to face a Hell's Angel looking biker with murder on his mind?

"X" had a secret shared with Howard Schaller, a drug deal. He was furious that his drugs or his money, or he himself had been compromised.

And he may have been "cuffed" (an appearance of being arrested by a cop with no authority on that evening).

But Howard Schaller showed up later on, in another major event of What Happened In Northridge.

He was present inside a room at the Howard Johnson Motor Inn, perhaps a week to two weeks later.

The Howard Johnson Event is one of the major events of the entire 1989 scenario, and the fact that Howard Schaller was not only present in that motel room, but that he assaulted several women in that room (witnessed by myself and many others) proves that he was not hauled off to jail and held on original assault charges from the night of September 1st, when he attacked "X".

This lowlife was merely placed in a "holding pen" somewhere, or maybe even allowed to return home, and then ultimately put into that room at Howard Johnson's, where we were all held in a makeshift fashion, victims and victimizers alike, all placed in the same motel room, which was used as a holding pen just like the empty apartment was used as a holding pen for me on the first night, September 1st.

So this brings us to Thing # 2, of the things I wanted to finish up with. I hope I still have enough brainpower left at this time of night to recall what it was.

I think it had to do with why this operation was not just an emergency response, but was also a classified response, a Covert Black Op from the get go.

It was an emergency response because two people almost died, due to violence. And the Feds were surveilling our situation, and they had not expected such a disruption that led to potential death. They had to get in there and cover the bases, so to speak. Then they had to get out there and find the elusive "Bad Guys".

But, and this is #2) of what we have discovered, they had to do this all in secret, and they had to ask the LAPD to stand down. This was the "classified" part of the Classified Emergency Response I have attempted to describe.

Check it : Howard Schaller was let go at some point after his assault on "X", so that he could be several days later rounded up and placed in a "holding pen" at the Howard Johnson Motel, with about a dozen other people. Howard Schaller, being a Type A Violent Criminal, took advantage of being in an unsupervised room full of "sheep", and he went on to assault other women in that room, which I witnessed. The Feds put us all in that room as a "holding pen" to keep us all together, victims and criminals alike, because they weren't interested in victims and criminals. They didn't care about that.

They were interested in protecting a much bigger secret, something bigger than any drug deal or the supposed catching of any "Bad Guys".

And that is why I say that the Federal response to an everyday domestic dispute was not only an Emergency Response (and don't forget the helicopter that landed at Northridge Hospital), but was also a Classified Response.

I have a letter from the FOIA office of the CIA that indicates, in so many words, that the entire matter is a National Security situation.

So if it wasn't about drugs, what was it about?

That's all I know for tonight. Hope I was semi-successful in making my points, cause I know I can go off topic and digress into the wilderness.

I'm just trying to stick up for the truth. Someone has got to do it in the Age Of Trump.

Thanks for reading, see you in the morn.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment