Sunday, March 11, 2018

Time Change + All Day Rain + My Thoughts On Going Beyond The Surface In Human Research

I'm comin' atcha an hour earlier than usual because in a couple of hours it'll be an hour later, and then in the morning I'll have to get up an hour earlier for church, which I already have to get up early for to begin with, and so.......good grief, Ad. Get a grip!

Let's just say that the Sunday Night Tiredness tomorrow night will be exponentially increased. And what of 2am tonight? The 0200 hour will not exist. How weird is that? Where will it go?

Oh yeah, that right - it will go into the Time Bank, and get withdrawn in the Fall, when we will get two 2am's .......or wait a minute. No, we won't get two 2am's, because it's "Fall Back". And at 2am in the Fall, we turn the clock back to 1am, which has already happened. So, we get two 1am's in the Fall, and we still don't know what happened to our lost 2am from the Spring.

Okay, I'll shut up now. But I'm just sayin'. The concept of time is bizarre enough without hiding 2am twice a year. By the way, I deliberately used apostrophes on the plural of "2am" and "1am" in the previous paragraph, even though it is egregious to do so (especially for an Apostrophe Stickler like me), and I used them simply because to write the plural of "2am" as "2ams" doesn't look right. It looks like I am saying Two Amms. So I added the incorrect apostrophe.

I am a Grammar Nazi, yes; but my specialty is homing in on the misuse of apostrophes, and so I thought I should explain myself. ;)

Well anyway, Good Lordy Moses, as my Dad would have said. I just say, "shut up, Ad" and leave it at that. :)

All day rain today, running up over the gutters and onto the sidewalk. Bigtime snoozeville for me, I've had more than enough bad weather. Needless to say I didn't get my walk in. I did read some more "Forbidden Archaeology", however. I am up to page 180. This is the ultimate in Dry Reading because it is all about the scientific arguing of nit-picked points. It's like a laundry list of why certain archaeologists are right and others are wrong concerning the age of Stone Age tools that have been discovered, all of this being described in academic technical detail that goes on for pages....

I put this book aside the first time I tried to read it, as I said the other day, but this time I am hanging in there, because we are talking about the history of Mankind, and whether modern man has been here on Earth for a mere 100,000 years, or whether he has been here for eons, like perhaps 55 million years.

The evidence points to the latter conclusion. I am reading this very important book, dry as it is, so that you do not have to, but just in case you find the claims for man's antiquity to be dubious, I urge you to do some Googling and check out the evidence for yourself. You can start with "Eoliths" and "Red Crag" and "Michael Cremo" and go from there. Also - and this is important - please keep in mind that I am not your run of the mill Conspiracy Theorist, the type of person who listens to Alex Jones and thinks in a generic way, with a paranoid herd mentality. You'll notice I never use generic all-purpose terms like "Illuminati" and things like that.

I am very specific in the things I talk about, and I try to be articulate, so that I will decidedly not get lumped in with the lame brain crowd, the Alex Jones types.

You can trust that, when I write about something, it is because it interests me intently, and because I have read about and researched, and analysed the given subject. And then after I write about a subject, I always encourage the reader to Google or read about it, and then decide for him or herself if desired.

I am interested in the subjects of what I consider to be Real Stuff. I am not interested in politics, per se, because large scale politics are a smoke screen. Yes, like you I want Trump gone, but I also want to know why he is in there in the first place.

Why the Smoke Screen? Why are we moving backwards in America?

We used to move forward.

But then something happened and the brakes got slammed on.

The Dumbing Down of The Population began. I would say it began, in earnest, around the late 90s.

Twenty years later, we have an extremely Dumbed Down population that has "elected" a Reality TV person, a celebrity billionaire with an all-important outsized personality which just happens to be of the Major League Asshole variety.

What do you imagine George Washington would think of this development?

Me, I do believe we have a real voting system, and I do believe we have something resembling a democracy, and I am certain that the criminal Trump and his minions hijacked the election with the help of Putin......

But to be honest I am interested in bigger things than that, because I see the Whole Idea Of Trump as a way to hold humanity back. That's what is really going on here. We are being engaged in a nationwide Action Of Stupidity instead of moving forward.

Look here : in the 1960s we had John F. Kennedy, who proposed we go to the Moon. Why go there?

Because we are Curious Beings, that's why. We are intelligent; we crave knowledge about ourselves and our surroundings, and most importantly : we have an Intuition about things.

Some call it a Race Memory, as in A Memory Of The Human Race.

We have an intuition about such things, and so we explore.

We explore, because we have an inherent Need To Know.

We Human Beings Need To Know Who We Are.

Now, having said all of that, we also love being simple, and just living regular lives, going bowling and stuff like that. I love living a simple human life here on Earth as much as anybody, as you know about me.

But I also need to know the big subjects. I need both : the Regular Everyday and the Larger Spiritual.

I am naturally resistant to being Dumbed Down, but many folks aren't, and that bothers me, because we are being moved backward as a nation and as a culture.

Maybe we are being moved in two directions at once, forward and backward, but the problem is that we can't trust the leadership anymore.

We need to be able to trust the leadership.

In the meantime, you can trust me never to present anything to you that is disingenuous, or surface level, or based on prejudice, or ill-considered and resulting from an impulse reaction, such as the way in which many people respond to political provocations. I won't play those games.

I might write about subjects like evolution, and why I don't believe in that particular theory despite it's near universal acceptance, or I might write about something from personal experience like 1989, but when I do you can be sure that I am giving you everything I've got, and that I have no interest in manipulation, but only in telling, or trying to learn, the truth.

See you in the morn. Good singing in church is anticipated.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment