Thursday, March 22, 2018

"X-Files" + Gadgetry Sucks + Stand Up To Evil

No movie tonight. Grim came over once again, with a recent episode of "The X-Files" that he wanted to show me. If you've been following the new season (which had it's finale tonight), the episode we watched was the one about the nightmare of too much technology. Mulder and Scully are dining, all alone, in a fully automated Japanese restaurant, run entirely by computers and robots, but there is a malfunction with the checkout process and they are locked in. They barely escape from the place with their lives, and now find themselves under attack in their respective homes by a series of malevolent drones, Roombas, and a flock of creepy but colorful electronic butterflies, which seem to be surveillance devices. There are no other people in the episode but Mulder and Scully. It is one of those "stand alone" X-Files eps that have nothing to do with the main plotline (Smoking Man, Aliens, Supersoldiers, Conspiracy, etc). I thought it was a good one, reminiscent of Spielberg, who loves to use brand new gadgets in his films, and it was also an incisive comment on our gadget-addicted culture.....

....."He said, as he communicated his comments through the use of his Chromebook".

Yeah, I know. It's the same with me bitching to myself about traffic as I contribute to it by driving my car through congested Northridge thoroughfares.

But with gadgets I have a more legitimate beef, because I don't have an iPhone and probably never will, and I don't Tivo any shows, though Tivo is probably cool if you feel you need it. I don't want to ride in a driverless car, and I don't want to be spoken to by computer voices like Siri. I don't need a GPS to tell me where I am going because I can figure it out by myself.

I like being a Human, and I am good at it. I don't need the help of gadgets to assist me.

Well, maybe a microwave oven.

And old fashioned mechanical technology like refrigerators and washing machines.

Those things I do need. I don't wanna revert entirely to Cave Man status.

But there is a lot to be said for silence, and for introspection and for thinking your own thoughts, rather then being barraged by an onslaught of AI assistance all day long.

I will shut up now, because the "X-Files" episode was only a futuristic paranoid fantasy, even if the reality is much closer than it used to be.

Today was all day rain and cold. I am in a cycle of just wake up and do my job, sit out the weather, read my books and wait for 100 degrees and for an answer to my appeal.

Somewhere, there is an answer, because a question has been asked.

When a question has been asked, there can only be a response or silence, and the response, if there is one, can only contain an answer or a deception.

I am in a cycle of work, and waiting. I am waiting for an answer because I am not going to go away.

In the case of "The Franklin Scandal", people got killed when they wouldn't go away. The lead investigator in that case, a man named Gary Caradori, was killed when his plane crashed just as he was on the verge of a major breakthrough in the case of child abuse as it pertained to the people involved in the Franklin Credit Union swindle.

Gary Caradori was assassinated, straight up, because he was about to expose a bunch of child molesters who had ties to power.

It's plain and simple how these people work.

They will be exposed and shut down someday. In my sphere, Mr. Jared Rappaport still has the temerity to show his face at CSUN on occasion. He showed up at one of the Wajda films we are screening. He saw me there, however, and he hasn't been back since. He attended a screening of a Bergman film in November 2010, and saw me, and he never came back until the Wajda film seven and a half years later.

He is a Satanist personality and he is no different than Jerry Sandusky of Penn State infamy, and he is no different than the people identified in this book : "The Franklin Scandal".

It is an enormous shame on the Federal Government, and on local law enforcement, and on the administration of CSUN, that this man was never prosecuted for what he did to me, and that he was allowed to continue to teach at CSUN for approximately 25 years afterwards.

For shame on all of them.

But the thing is, I am stronger than any of those people or institutions are.

What needs to be exposed is the organisation of sexual perverts, be they from Hollywood, or from any other institution in American life. They organise through their common institutions.

Jared Rappaport likely organised himself through CSUN or his minor film connections - but the important point to remember is that the connection was not about the university or about the movie business. Those were just power structures to hide behind. What we are seeing, with Weinstein and even worse people like Jared Rappaport, is that there was an organised effort of these people to congregate underneath an umbrella of power like Hollywood or the California State University system - much like Jerry Sandusky hid his actions underneath his power as a coach at Penn State.

These people hide in positions of power. They are Satanic, whether they practice Satanism or not. They are aware of each other, and they cover for each other, because they know how truly evil they would appear to the public if found out.

In the long run, they are toast because God knows. But in the shorter run, I stress once again that it is important to tell the truth and not to just bury things and carry on as if nothing ever happened.

The young people in the Franklin Scandal stepped up to the plate and told the truth. Gary Caradori, the lead investigator, told the truth also. He was killed for it. But he did it anyway.

"The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing".

See you in the morning.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment