Sunday, April 17, 2016

A Nice Birthday

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

Thank you for the birthday wish this morning. :) I had a very nice day, went to three parks total. First I went to Limekiln Canyon for a short hike at 3pm, after shopping with my sister Vickie earlier. Then at 4:30 I took Pearl and The Kobester to Lake Balboa. It was a gorgeous day, and we saw many paddle boats on the water, and people walking dogs. Kobi saw a giant Great Dane and was very impressed.

At 6:30, I drove up to Aliso Canyon and met Grimsley there for an evening walk. The place gets dark early and kind of turns into Sleepy Hollow at dusk, but we had just enough light to hike all the way to the north end of the canyon and then turn up the hillside to a rural road that goes back down eventually to civilisation. The whole loop is about two miles, and that was fun too. It was dark out when we finished.

A great birthday all-in-all, with many nice greetings on FB, and lots of time spent in nature. Plus, the main event was the concert last night. My hearing is about 75% back to normal, haha.

I liked the pic of you taking a picture by the side of the pond, at whatever park you were at. I'm glad it has warmed up for you guys. Now you can enjoy outdoor weather for many months, plus you will be going back to AZ soon.  :)

Tomorrow morning, church and choir. We have a pretty easy one to sing ("Cast Your Cares Upon The Lord"), because it's a very short song and the sopranos sing the first half of it. But the tenor part, while brief, is legato - soft but sustained - so I will try to "give it shape" as our director always says.

If I am not mistaken, you have a show tomorrow night with Versus Me and also Sarah's band, so I hope you have fun. That you will get great shots is given, so I will look forward to seeing them!

See you in the morning and then after church.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment