Sunday, April 24, 2016

Happy Saturday Night

Hi Elizabeth,

Happy Saturday Night. I hope you had a nice day. I went shopping with my sister Vickie, and then tonight I watched a really good Film Noir that I got from the library, "Pitfall" (1948), starring Dick Powell and Lizabeth Scott, who left the E off the front of her screen name.  :) Both she and Powell were great in these kinds of movies, and this one was very tightly written and directed, every scene counted. And, there was great b & w cinematography and some classic location shots in Santa Monica and Downtown L.A. from 1948, which was fun to see. I'm a big fan of Film Noir and am always looking for ones I haven't seen, so I was glad to find this one.

I hope your current projects are coming along well. I miss the old days when you would regularly post, but I guess this is the way things seem to be now. I don't know if it's current or permanent, but for the record, I sure do miss seeing you on FB, and the way things were in years past. I guess you are still with me, because you sent me a nice birthday message.  :)

Anyhow, I hope we can still communicate, and regularly so, because I've gotta write (it's just something I love to do), and if I ever just go back to writing "to myself" entirely, which I really don't wanna do, then it would all be really boring, comtemplative stuff about books I read, and obscure scientific and religious notions, and metaphysical and supernatural weird stuff. It would all be Adam writing out into space.

Well, anyway, post if you wanna.

See you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment