Thursday, April 7, 2016

Happy Wednesday + Love + Still Analysing The Rappaport Kidnapping Case (really weird, with clones and stuff)

Hi, my Darling,

Happy Wednesday Night. I hope your day was good, and I'll bet you are still going through all your photos from last weekend. It's great that you have the fashion shoots in addition to all the rock shows you are photographing, not to mention your video work as well. This morning I saw your post, via the gal you just worked with (Katie), which mentioned going to Chicago, so maybe that is your next destination, too?

I will be needing a road map to keep up, lol.  :)

I will also be looking forward to see the footage you shot in Sedona (which was one of my guesses for the location), if it will be available to be seen.

Tonight I watched a classic movie from the 90s, "That Thing You Do", which was written and directed by Tom Hanks, his only directorial effort, and man did he ever nail it. It's funny, when the movie came out I didn't see it, and even though I watch a truckload of movies, and even though there has been a copy in the library system for years, it had never occured to me to watch it. I guess I just figured it was lightweight - an "actor's movie" (actors who direct aren't always the best), but boy was I wrong. I finally watched it because some of the guys over at the King's X board were talking about it, and I figured, "well, why not finally watch it".

Now, it's not Tarkovsky or anything, and it's not supposed to be. It is light and funny, but what it has in spades is style and feel. The cast is excellent, playing a band who ride a hit single to temporary stardom in 1964. And Hanks absolutely created a world, in his movie, that looks and feels like that year. There was something bright and shiny about the early 60s, before all the turmoil and fantastic change of that decade began to set in. And this movie absolutely captures that time, in the era of the coming of age of rock n' roll in America. I loved it.  :)

I am thrilled at what is happening with your photography and videos, because it has happened in such a similar way to all the things we used to talk about. When you can feel that something is going to happen in advance, and then it happens.........well that's pretty special.

I think you have to Go With What You Know, in this world. Your inner instincts. They are the best directive you can take, and that's how the Magic happens.

I have been writing about my experience with Mr. Rappaport, and I am not quite done yet. All of the info in these past few blogs is really the extremely short version of the story, and I will add a few more observations and questions, perhaps tonight, or in the next few days. Because I write to you late at night, my concentration is not always at the level that is required to produce thoughtful analysis of this event, especially since I have gone over it umpteen times in the past and have had no new information to work with for a long time. Thus it has been kind of a Cold Case File, as has been all of what happened in 1989.

But, what I like to do is ponder a few select questions one at a time. Such as.....

It is apparent that my rescue from 9033 Etiwanda Avenue, in September 1989, was a military operation. To be specific, it was a special forces operation, low key in the observational sense (no "big noise" attention from news media, tons of police, helicopters, etc.), but conversely extremely effective, rapid, and frightening to observe in the aftermath.

In war, there are no rules. There is only power and the willingness to use it. This was not a police action, where some level of restraint was required. Because while the police are subject to review for their actions (even when they are out of control, as is so prevelent now), the military - and most expicitly Special Forces - are not subject to review. If you have ever seen the movie "Platoon", or heard the story of Mi Lai in Vietnam, or myriad other stories, you know that - in war - anything goes. Power and authority take over, civilian rules of society do not exist, and when you watch this happen right in front of you, not on some far off battlefield but right on your street, well, let's just say it takes you years and years to make sense of it.

I am talking now about the aftermath of my kidnapping, after I had been rescued and after Mr. Rappaport had been apprehended.

The thing is, I would swear that I saw something horrible happen to him, at the hands of the special forces soldiers directed by the famous man in charge.

I know I saw something very violent happen to the man that kidnapped me.

My original memory of the event was that he died as a result of it. This part of the story is a horror show, and not to be written about at the present time.

But originally, in 1997, when my memory first came back, I reported that there were two Mr. Rappaports.

One was the guy who kidnapped and tormented me, and the other was the "normal" or "good" Mr. Rappaport, who initially I remembered as returning home in the midst of all the chaos that night. Initially I remembered in 1997 that while I was watching what was happening to the guy who kidnapped me (the horror show), suddenly up walked the "real" Mr. Rappaport, the college professor.

And for years I thought there had been two of them.

I still don't know to this day if there were one or two Jared Rappaports. I know that sounds insane, but it isn't.

The following will sound like science fiction, but it isn't either.

What if there were such things as clones? If there were, think of the possibilities. You could send out a clone to rob a bank, and then blame it on the actual person - the real guy - if you wanted to frame him up for some reason. You could cause havoc in society through the use of clones.

Now, I am not saying that Jared Rappaport had a clone, and that was the guy who kidnapped me.

All I am saying is that I am certain I saw something horrific happen to the guy who kidnapped me, and that guy looked and sounded exactly like the Jared Rappaport that I later recognized as my neighbor. He has a distinctive, high whiny voice, and I don't think you could even duplicate a voice in a clone, could you?

So I am torn, and I know that something very high-tech was done to me, and I should add that this Rappaport story isn't the half of it. Hardly not even.

But with Rappaport, it comes down to this : he definitely kidnapped me.

And there are only two possibilities of who he is. Either there is one of him, and therefore he is the one and only Jared Rappaport who still teaches at CSUN to this day, which would belie the certainty I have that my kidnapper was killed or severely injured by the soldiers on scene......

Or there really was two of him - (a twin? a clone? I have no idea) - and if so, then he was part of the military operation that was taking place, in which I was an unwitting subject.

It is certain that I was kidnapped by my next door neighbor, and rescued 24 hours later by a small unit of special forces soldiers, directed by a later-to-be-famous man with Federal jurisdiction.

But what they were up to, I still don't know to this day.

They do, however, have technology, and practices, that would make your head spin, and that are so far removed from the public domain as to exist in another world.

It is only when you see that other world for yourself that you know it exists.

////////

No comments:

Post a Comment