Saturday, April 2, 2016

Happy Friday Night

Hi my Darling,

Happy Late Friday Night. I did see a couple posts on FB today that related to you. One was about a screening of "Prairie Burns" and the guy mentioned you were there, so maybe another film festival? Tons of things are happening. You will have to become twins to keep up with everything. :)

The other post was from a band member who just finished a tour, so that is maybe a band you are working with?

Well anyway, I am glad you have so much work.

I went out to Santa Susana this afternoon for a hike to the top of The Slide and back. That's always a good one, and gets the legs in shape for some of the steeper hikes like Rocky Peak, which is a once or twice a year thing, and usually saved for when it's 100 degrees or more, lol.

I didn't take a lot of pics today because I've kind of covered Santa Su, unless there are awesome cloud formations or dramatic lighting conditions. But on a bright, blue sky day, I've already shot it from every angle.

Gotta take some time to Google more trails for photo opportunities, though I am pretty sure I've exhausted everything in a 20 mile radius..

This eve, I took The Crew (Pearl & Kobi) to Lake Balboa. We had fun as always.

Well, for the time being, now that you are working on so many projects, I may just begin writing as I used to. I've gotta do something, y'know? But the thing is, when I write "for myself" so to speak (or "to myself"), it's usually about really weird stuff. Just so you know in advance......  :)

But I am still here, and you can cut in any time, and if you do, I will go right back to my usual form of correspondence. If you are able to start posting again on FB, I am right here and will correspond, and of course I still support you 1000%. It's just been hard for me because they have taken so much of my Facebook away, when they removed my news ticker, which was probably on purpose, because I have reported it about five times and it has never been put back. It has been very hard to communicate with you for a while now because of this.

So just know that I am trying to hang in there, and trying to keep the communication going, but anyhow....

I will write probably about 1989 for the time being, but instead of covering old ground I may try to look at, and dissect, The Weird Aspects of things.

That subject takes a Ton of mental energy, however, and due to the nature of my job and my other hobbies (like hiking), the consistency may vary.

If you are still with me, I will be here. In any case, I think it's awesome how well things are going.  :)

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment