Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Beautiful Photo + L.A. is Seattle Now

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

That was a beautiful picture of you this morning, sitting at the old piano. I had thought your trip to Florida was for a client, but I guess it was actually with your family, with your brother and Mom? I know you guys go on lots of road trips.......but yeah, your Bro took an excellent shot (as you noted), and not only captured the antique dignity of the piano but also your pianistic spirit as well. It would actually make a great promo shot in fact. :) Were you guys in a museum? I am interested in the Civil War aspect you mentioned, and it must have been a trip to touch the keys on that piano and feel all the vibes from hands that had touched it from over a century before........

As always, I hope you had a good day. It's still heavy overcast here, and drizzly and cold, and it probably always will be, so I suppose I'd better get used to it. We have become Seattle.  ;)

Thus I remain in hibernation mode, which runs totally against my nature.

I saw a post from you yesterday via a band that was about to embark on a tour. I can't remember the name and it doesn't come up now on FB, but because it said something like "gonna head out on tour in a couple weeks, be back in Wisconsin at such-and-such a time", I figured maybe you are gonna head out with a band pretty soon here. If so, that will be awesome.

If the Sun even manages to peek out tomorrow, or even if the drizzle stops, so my camera doesn't get wet, I will try for a hike. Meanwhile, thank goodness for interesting books, Charlie Chan movies and the new Mike Oldfield album.

See you in the morning, SB. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment