Thursday, February 2, 2017

Happy Wednesday (not much news)

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

Today was just your basic workday, mostly occupied with getting Pearl's cable working again. This morning the box was kaput (the Time Warner guy on the phone could not fix it) so we drove out to Chatsworth to get a new one. Brought the Koberman Pinscher along to make it a party. By the time we got back and I got the new cable box hooked up, it was 3pm, so no time for a hike. Perhaps Friday, tomorrow being hair salon day.

I hope you had a good day and that all projects are coming along well. I guess you are basically working full time these days and that is awesome! You must have to juggle different projects and prioritize some over others, in order to get everything done. Client videos no doubt take precedence over everything. I hope you are still getting an opportunity to work on your own album and other personal projects, though. Well anyhow, just a short post tonight because of Nothing To Report. I saw one post, via Steve, about how everyone likes Nickelback now, or that it's suddenly cool to like them. That one is beyond me, I'm afraid, because although I am certain I've heard a Nickleback song before, it was probably back in the 90s, and I could not tell you the title nor hum the melody. I never knew anything about them except that everybody thought they were awful, lol. So now it's okay to like them, I guess, or I am just plain not in on the latest trends.  :)  I've gotta get hip.

That's all I know for tonight. I have been watching episodes of "Fear The Walking Dead", but as it has progressed I'm not finding it to be much better than the original series, which has pretty much fallen apart in the past two years. Oh well : time to order an old Western series on dvd, or maybe the short lived John Cassavettes TV series from the late 50s, called "Johnny Stacatto", about a jazz pianist who also happens to be a private detective. Now that sounds like a great series!  :)

See you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment