Saturday, February 11, 2017

Happy Friday Rainy Day + Reading, Etc.

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I hope your day was good as always. For us, it was yet more rain - not a downpour but light and steady - and I am thinking that this has got to be our rainiest year in at least ten years. I know back in the 90s we had some very wet winters - record breakers - and we may not be quite at that level this year, but we are getting up there. No hike today as a result, but soon - soon, I tell you!  :) I can't wait to get out to Whitney Canyon and Rice Canyon to see what they look like now.

No movie tonight, just reading, about the psychotic LBJ in Phillip F. Nelson's second book on that madman. It is high time our country came clean and told the truth about the Kennedy Assassination, about which there is zero doubt anymore as to who caused it to happen. It was Lyndon Baines Johnson, the vice president under JFK, and because he (Johnson) took over as President, that means the USA suffered a coup d'etat, something we think only happens in "other" countries. But it happened to us, in 1963, and we got the Vietnam War as a result. In my lifetime, there was always a Big Mystery about JFK; who did it?

Well now we know who did it. The mystery is over and the truth must be told.

Because we have not told the truth, and have instead kept it secret for over 50 years, our karma has gotten progressively worse, and we now have Trump as a result. We used to gloat about the demise of the corrupt Soviet Union, but we need to get real about our own affairs and set the record straight, so that we can get the country back on the right track. It all has to do with karma and The Keeping Of Secrets.

Anyhow, the author Nelson ought to be awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom for his work, which one day will be recognised as a landmark and turning point in the resurrection of America.

Also reading "The Temple Of Man" by Schwaller and finishing up "Genesis, Creation And Early Man" by Fr. Seraphim Rose. Heavy philosophical stuff, and so just a few pages of each, to maintain full comprehension.

I saw a post earlier this eve, a pic from Stitched Up Heart, so maybe you are currently working on a Stitched Up project, or one is coming up! I know you must have a lot of stuff in the works, and also I saw that there is a Big Humongous Festival coming up in Wisconsin this Summer, that has some of your bands on the two-day bill : I Prevail, Starset......and maybe one or two more, can't remember now. You must know about it, though, I'm sure, and I hope you get to go and take pics! Soundgarden is headlining one day and Kid Rock the other.

I hope your bands are on the Soundgarden day, but you can leave early if not. :)

That's all for tonight, SB. I will see you in the morning.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment