Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Video? (you will still knock it out of the park) + Pushin' Around The 'Hood

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I saw your post a little while ago, via a guy named Nate, and because you do not post him much (as far as I can tell), I figured that the message was in the text rather than being a simple "like" of his video, especially because the text read, in part (paraphrase) "Something went wrong with the video". So, I figured you were using his post to convey a message of your own, that perhaps you had some trouble with the making of your own video today? Is that what happened? If so, I am sorry to hear it, because I know how hard you work to put everything together, but I also know that - depending on your schedule and other clients - you will be right back at it, making your video as good as you originally intended. Possibly even starting tomorrow.  :)

We finally had a nice sunny day here, a placid warm day, the kind we always used to have for many Februarys previous, and so I took The Crew on a walk all around the neighborhood. Actually it was me doing most of the walking; I was pushing Pearl in the wheelchair (cause it was too far for her to walk) and though the Kobedog was on his leash I had to carry him a good percentage of the way, because he can't see and therefore is hesitant to go forward. So I was carrying and pushing all-in-one, but it was awesome because this is what we used to do back in the old days when I first started working for Pearl (2010). We would every day go on a long neighborhood walk, and enjoy just seeing all the trees and certain yards that had things like a tomato garden......just neighborhood stuff, looking at the Magnolia trees and such. It made me happy because: A) We finally had a chance to get outside after being Alice Coop(er)d up for several weeks, and B) because we can still do it, we Still Got It, i.e. the ability to Go All Over The 'Hood, even though with me carrying and pushing instead of everybody walking like in 2010. But hey - any way you can get the job done is a job well done, right?  :)

This afternoon I also went up to Aliso for a lengthy trek. There is even more water than last time coursing through the creek, so I had to use stepping stones to cross previously dry ditches, but it was fun. And I love the sound of running water, as noted before.

This eve : reading LBJ & Schwaller, and working on a drawing. Time management is the key to Getting A Lot Of Stuff Done. Time allotment might be a better term.....

Thank goodness for sunshine.

That's all I know for tonight. See you in the morn, you will have a great video shoot tomorrow, and Happy Valentine's Day in advance!

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)




No comments:

Post a Comment