Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Good Pics

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I hope you had a nice day. Those were good pictures of James this morning, with the different lighting and moods, and I saw another one that he posted, with a green background, that was very good as well. I see that the photos of James always generate a lot of hits, and it will be great if Versus Me can build on the momentum they have from last year, perhaps as we enter concert season, because you are their defacto photographer by now, so that will be good for you, too. I hope any and all other projects, whether current or pending, or even just possibilities, are going well. New clients will be coming your way also. Count on it.

It was a regular workday for me, so I don't have a lot to report. I know you are busy these days making things happen for yourself, so I know you can't post that much. I don't wanna just skip my blogs, as I have done sometimes recently, because too many skips and there goes the whole conversation, so maybe I will try to get creative myself and write about things that are interesting to me, on days when you are unable to post.

At any rate, everything will work itself out.

I will see you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment