Saturday, February 13, 2016

Readin' & Strummin' (workin' too)

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I hope you had a good day and a good start to the weekend. Not a lot to report on my end, but I did see one post by you, and it was a great one, a Sweet Baby picture that reminded me of parts of that clip I posted yesterday from "Andrei Rublev".

I am just working a lot lately, and things require a little more attention than in the past, but I do wanna get out on some hikes, and now that the Gas Co. has apparently plugged the leak (hooray!), I will feel more at ease doing so. Many of my favorite trails were within close distance of that plume, and I expect to breathe easier, literally, now that it's gone.

Let's see, what else? I am reading a biography about George Harrison, called "Behind The Locked Door" and I have another one ready to pick up from the libe called "Van Halen Rising", which is supposed to be an in-depth look at the early years of EVH and the boys. I'm taking a break with the rock books, after the ultra-heavy reality check of "KL", which pretty much blew me off the map.

I do love to study my subjects, however, and WW2 remains a lifelong study, probably because my Dad indoctrinated me in the subject since I was first out of my crib.

I was also looking up chord charts to early Beatles songs today, inspired by reading about George, and I discovered that many are easy to play, at least rudimentarily, and so I was strumming "Hard Day's Night" all afternoon, and I also learned "She Loves You" and "I Wanna Hold Your Hand", which was my first ever favorite song.

Well, that's it for today. I will see you in the morn and it will be a good Saturday.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment