Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Grammys, Books, Leaks (feeling better today)

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I hope you had a good day. I am feeling much better, about 80% of normal, and you may have noticed (if you are awake and on FB) that I posted a "like" just a few minutes ago of a post by a guy named David Wilcock, a fairly well-known alternative research author, who says that he, too, got very sick from the methane leak "just before it was plugged", i.e. right around the same time I did. Really weird. I know that the leak certainly messed with my health, and now that it's been plugged it will be interesting to see how the whole mess shakes out.

I'm just happy to be feeling better, and I went for three miles total today. Shortly I will be back up to five.

I saw your post about the Grammys. I didn't see the show myself, but I hope the JJO artists won something, if they were nominated. The poster didn't specify if they were nominated or just performing, but just to be there is pretty cool.

Of course, as I've probably mentioned, I don't follow the Grammys very closely, simply for the obvious reasons. However, it's a bit like the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame; I don't follow that either, unless a band I like is getting in. Like this year with Deep Purple, or Rush and Alice Cooper in recent years.

And I know that with the Grammys, there can often be something worth watching. I know they had a Lemmy tribute this year, and I know Gaga did a Bowie tribute. So, I hope you got to see the JJO guys. I know also that they have whole segments of artist awards that don't make it to tv......

I am enjoying the heck out of my Van Halen book, and also my George Harrison book, only a little less so in the case of George because he seems to have had a difficult time in The Beatles, according to the author, whose work is well researched and footnoted. And he only lived to 58. But it, too, is a fascinating story of a great artist. The VH book takes you back to the era of big backyard rock and roll parties, and it's just a blast to read about.

We are having the weirdest weather -  hot and windy all day, even into the night. I've got a t-shirt on, no heater on at Pearl's, I'm not even cold. The thermostat says 77. Super dry out, too. The author Wilcock mentioned that, too, in his post about the methane leak. I think it's had a major effect on our area.

Well, I am looking forward to cleaner air and a renewal of activity as I get back to 100%.

I liked your backlit picture of Betty Rise from the concert, and I agree : I also like backlighting/sillhouetting in all kinds of situations (for me, mostly nature) because you only get hints of your subject and yet the outline is drawn and highlighted, in this case her hat. Another good concert pic for your portfolio.

That's all for today, Sweet Baby. I Love you and will see you in the morning.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment