Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Great Connection! (plus domino effect + Andes)

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I was just Googling Lou Brutus, and I see that he's a well-known radio personality, who - it says on Wiki - has helped break several famous bands. So that is awesome news that he posted your Fall ll Rise video! All you (and the band) need is just for a domino to fall, for his push to get someone else of influence to take notice. As I've said, you've already got the goods, production-wise. You know how to make professional music videos top-to-bottom, all aspects of the craft, so all you need is the push.

Great news, I say! The band should follow up on it (i.e. contact him again, and others too) and I am sure they know that.

I also saw the pic of your friend hiking in the Andes. Man, that would be awesome, except in my case I would skip the balancing-on-one-foot-on-top-of-a-rock-right-next-to-a-several thousand foot drop off, lol. I need at least ten feet between me and the cliff, but it would indeed be incredible to hike in a place like that. I am still wanting to do Mount Lukens, which is on the other side of the Valley in Sunland. It's over 5000 feet and would be almost double my highest climb yet. But that is gonna hafta wait a while with my job the way it is. Also, that kind of hike - major league strenuous - is something I would not undertake alone. And unfortunately I don't know anyone to come with me.......

But yeah, the Andes. It reminds me of all those sites I read about in my book "Axis Of The World" by Igor Witkowski, which I mentioned in a blog a couple years ago - Macchu Picchu and others, which I'd have to look up because I can't recall the names. But you know the ones I mean, with all of the very advanced stone work that indicated precision machining, all those centuries ago........

Well, my Darling, that's all I know for tonight. I am tired this eve, having trouble keeping my eyes open haha. Not much sleep last night, but today I took Kobi to Northridge Park for a 45 minute walk. Watched an episode of "Combat" this eve, directed by Robert Altman, with great b&w photography.

See you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment