Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Incredible Job, Very Beautiful Song! (the consensus is Awesome)

Hi Elizabeth,

I wanted to check in right away, while I have a moment, to say that your song is very beautiful, really exceptional. That is some of the best singing I've ever heard from you, you've really infused the vocals with so much feeling. So, so good, the whole thing.

The lyrics are a little scary, and I probably shouldn't be presumptuous because I know it's a cover song, and I know you are a fan of lots of bands and lots of songs, and I also know you have a lot of fans of your music, not just me in other words, but anyway, unless you say otherwise, I won't presume anything about the lyrics. I hope there is nothing to read into them, because it's such a beautiful song in every respect, especially as performed by you. Haunting and emotional, and just so full of feeling. You have done an incredible job.  :)

I have just dropped Pearl off at Golden Agers, so I am gonna try for a quick hike, and maybe to stop at Best Buy for a photo card. I will be back later to write more, of course.

For now : My Goodness! "Sometimes all you can say is 'wow' ".

Have a great afternoon. I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):) 

12:25am : Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby. Well, judging by the comments on FB, a lot of people agree with me - you knocked the song out of the park. :) Again, I have to say that you really are singing and playing so well, and not only that, but you got the emotion just right. The lyrics did make me nervous, but again, I won't infer anything unless you tell me to.

You have asked for cover song suggestions, and unfortunately I am not up on most of the newer bands, but one thing I know I could do, if I had a list, would be to go "this one", and "that one", and to pick out the ones that are right in your wheelhouse, to use another baseball "home run" metaphor. But you already know the right songs yourself, too. You are on a roll now.

I did go out to Santa Su this afternoon, just for a short hike on the main trail. I didn't have time to go to the top of The Slide, and I didn't take pix, but I did stop at Best Buy and get a photo card for some video snippets on upcoming hikes.

That's all for today, Awesome & Talented Lady!

See you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment