Sunday, September 11, 2016

Happy Late Night + 1989, Amnesia & The Truth Must Prevail

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I am guessing you are busy this weekend. I don't have anything to report in my day to day affairs, just the usual routine, although I did go on two 45 minutes hikes yesterday and today, at O'Melveny and Aliso. Today was 97 degrees and very dry : perfect for me, lol. Shows watched : "Walking Dead" last night, "Under The Dome" tonight. "Walking Dead" is suffering a little bit, I think, in the last couple seasons. It's still good, and very watchable, but they've introduced way too many new characters, and you can't really keep track of them or feel connected to them, and instead of delving into the mystery of the whole thing, like why the world ended in the first place, they are still just battling endless Zombies and Crazy People after 6 seasons. So, it's still good, and I will keep watching, but a show like "Under The Dome", which has a ton of stuff happening (cause it's Stephen King), really makes me notice how the writing on "WD" is lagging now, in comparison.

Well anyway, I know you are occupied with your work these days, so I keep writing about 1989 from a forensic point of view, which is my work. It's funny, because I sometimes think, "Why are you not relentless on this, Ad"? I think about the fact that I got kidnapped - a real live abduction at gunpoint, though no ransom was ever asked to my knowledge - and beyond that I think about The Whole Thing. And sometimes I ask myself, "why are you not writing letters to Government agencies or filing FOIA requests all the time"? Why have I not called CSUN to protest the fact that Rappaport still teaches there, an obscenity that ranks with Jerry Sandusky at Penn State? And the Rappaport Kidnapping is only one event out of many.

I guess I can't give a satisfactory answer to those questions about why I don't constantly seek justice, except to say that once upon a time I tried. I tried to talk to my friends and family, some of who were involved and some who were not, and all I got in return was called "crazy". Even (or especially) by people who knew I was telling the truth. And as for my contacting the "government" (whatever that is, haha), I tried that too. In the late 90s, I wrote several dozen letters to various agencies and just got stonewalled. "We have no information concerning blah blah blah". The only agency that did not stonewall was the LAPD. I have letters from two different Commanders of the Devonshire Divison, from the years 1997 and 1998, that more or less - while not saying so exactly - let me know in so many words that they were aware of what I was talking about. But they also - in so many words - told me they could do nothing.

And that is because they have no power to do so. It is a Federal case. And I've tried to make a Federal Case out of it, but I am only one person. I've had literally not one single person stand by me, even though many know that I am speaking the truth. Beyond being a Federal case, it is also a Secret Case, and if there are files on it at all, they are Beyond Top Secret.

No joke, but the truth.

Anyhow, I am tired once more (another thing about this is that it takes so much mental focus that it is tiring, but one must press on nonetheless), but I want to get back to my friend who "executed" me with his starter pistol on my street corner that afternoon in September 1989. I want to take a look at his amnesia, which is apparent because of what he told me when I confronted him in 2006 : "It seems like a dream".

Of course, he went on to deny he'd said that, and to tell people that I had "brain damage" for making such claims. As an aside, it's kind of interesting now that you have Mary Sean Young taking about clones on Facebook......

Well, you heard it here first, ladies and gents. Or maybe Mary has brain damage, too. Or maybe not.

While this story is admittedly weird - beyond weird - it is the truth.

As to my friend's amnesia, that has to do with how the People In Charge (BC, and other Federal agents, and military) were able to cover it up. I will just give the basics tonight. My own amnesia was deliberately induced, by hypnosis and drugs. You can Google those search terms if you wish. It goes back to a man named Sidney Gottlieb and the CIA MK Ultra program in the 1950s, when these really evil doctors figured out which sections of the brain stored memory, and how to block it, how to use mind control on people.

In my case, what they did after the 12 days were over was simply to erase my memory. I don't know if the amnesia was meant to be permanent or not, but it wore off after 4 years.

And it apparently wore off on my friend also.

There were many people involved in What Happened In Northridge, from a civilian point of view. Many people who may have had amnesia artificially induced in them. My friend is one confirmed case.

I do not believe they had the time or wherewithall to hypnotise and drug every civilian person who was involved, especially the large group of a dozen or more that were inside the motel room at Howard Johnson's Motor Inn on Reseda Boulevard, which was one of the final events of the whole ordeal. That motel room was used as a "corral" to round everybody up, everybody they'd found who had been present during the prior Wilbur Wash event, and also others who had been present earlier.

Everyone I've ever talked to whom I'm certain was present at some point in the proceedings tells me they "have no memory" of it. Except my friend, who said that "it seems like a dream".

I have a picture in my mind, not quite a memory but the picture is there all the same, of a man in the doorway of that motel room, as we were all finally being allowed to leave, after several hours. And in the mental picture, I can see that he has in his hand a device slightly larger that a rectangular smart phone. It is more ergonomically shaped, to fit his hand, and when I pass by it myself, he scans me with it and passes it by my ear, and when he does, a series of tones comes out. A pattern of tones, like in Close Encounters. And you don't so much "hear" these tones with your ears as you hear them inside your head.

That is just something I very vaguely remember from exiting that motel room.

Betty and Barney Hill (you can Google them) also mentioned "tones" as the last thing they remembered before finding themselves at home after driving a long distance from another location in New Hampshire, a drive they did not remember until later. The Hill case is very famous.

As for me, I can distinctly remember being hypnotised. I remember being given a shot as well. The man at the door of the motel room, with the device that made tones, came later.

I don't know exactly how they covered up What Happened In Northridge to the extent they did, where it seems like it was Entirely Erased. But I know that my amnesia broke after 4 years, and my friend's did sometime before 2006, likely much earlier.

So it is likely that many, if not most people involved, remember at least something of what happened, even if it "seems like a dream". And it seems that way due to the nature of amnesia, and the way memories can be buried in the subconscious. It takes an effort to bring them to the surface. I have spent countless hours doing just that.

I would like to know if anyone else has, or if they've been content to let the memories stay buried, and if they've been troubled by them as a result.

I would just say that the truth has to come out someday. God wants it, and our souls want it.

And also, like amnesia, no secret lasts forever. ////

That's all for tonight.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment