Friday, September 2, 2016

You Are Back + Alcest & Latest Music + 1989 to 2016 in Numerology

Hey, Sweet Baby,

I see you are back. Happy Late Night. You had not been posting for a while there (or at least I wasn't able to see it), but anyhow, today I see you are back on FB. Most of your posts are music related, including a pic of the male model who I am guessing will be in an upcoming video? Well, he sure has that look : handsome and yet unconventional. I also saw the post about August being "the best month yet", careerwise, so that is great if you meant that as referring to yourself as well. I am guessing that your friend Candace on FB is your latest client.....   :)

Today was hair salon day for Pearl, but yesterday I went out to Rice Canyon for a 60 minute Quick Hike. It was fun cause I hadn't been there since maybe April or so. I got some cool pics (of spiderwebs, naturally), but doggonnit, when I went to upload two of 'em to FB, my Chromebook crashed and the pics were deleted from my photo card. I have too much stuff stored on Chromebook One (at home), and when I insert a photo card with 1500 pics, the thing can barely handle it. Chromebooks, at least the little Acers that I have, are just not meant to handle a lot of file storage. So I lost a couple of cool Spidey Pics, but I will go back soon and get ones that are even better.  :)

Have you heard the second Alcest song that they posted yesterday? That is probably a dumb question, haha. I'm sure you heard it. Wow. They have really gone back to their old sound. In both songs they've previewed so far, he is doing the Black Metal screams he said he would never do again. But I am happy he changed his mind! That is an Alcest trademark, the screaming, and I really like what I've heard so far. The one thing I would like to see added to the sound is just a dab of lead guitar. Not in the sense of a Guitar Hero Solo with histrionics, because I know that's not Neige's thing, and it wouldn't work for the music anyway. What I mean is just some single note playing, or perhaps a solo of two string chord voicings, just to break things up a bit.

But still, it sounds pretty epic so far.  :) It probably means a new tour will be in the works soon, also.

I am also looking forward to the new Opeth, to be released on the same day (Sept. 30), and also Eric Johnson's new CD, which will be just piano and acoustic guitar, his first in that format. Right now I am playing the heck out of the Anderson/Stolt cd, which sounds like the Great Lost Yes Album, and is my album of the year so far. I am also playing the heck out of Bill Nelson's latest, "All That I Remember", lovely guitar based music infused with impeccable style and feeling from Sir William......

I am reading all my books, too, and really looking forward to the upcoming movie version of SK's "IT", as I have been coincidentally re-reading it all Summer long.

Well, today of course - the 27th anniversary of the start of What Happened In Northridge, which will - one day in the future - hopefully come to light and be acknowledged, and told truthfully and in full to the American Public. I have tried to tell what I know for ten years now, on and off, but the problem is that, even though I know a lot of the what, when and where, and even some of the who, I have no idea of the why, except for my own deeply intuited personal vision, which is too far out and cosmic to report upon tonight. Let us just say that, like in Raiders Of The Lost Ark, there are people in the world who know the true history of the world, and they have monitored it, and kept it to themselves, in order that they could chase down and capture, and keep secret, what they believe to be sources of technological power that were long ago lost to Mankind.....

Tonight is interesting from a numerological standpoint, because 1989 was a "9" year (if you reduce by adding the numbers together). Likewise, 2016 is a "9" year. And finally, 27 years have passed between September 1, 1989 and September 1, 2016. And 27 years is a "9" also. So you have a Triple 9, and I'm sure a numerologist could figure it out in more detail than I, but I know that 9 is the Last Number, the number of Turnover, of Change, and so I am hoping against hope, and praying, praying, that this will be the time of breakthrough, as 9 changes over into Number One as we head into 2017.

And in January we will inaugurate Hillary Clinton as President, which means that the Clintons will be back in the White House.

Which means that Bill Clinton will be back, too.

That doesn't mean he will be able to change anything, or that he will even if he can.

But he knows What Happened In Northridge, and it is interesting - at least, after all this time and coverup - how the numbers and the people are coming full circle. ///

That's all I know for tonight, SB. I will see you in the morn.

I love you.  xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment