Wednesday, September 28, 2016

I'm Back + I Love The DeCampos Trail + Trump Is Toast + 1989

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

Sorry I didn't write the last two nights, but it was just the usual reason of not seeing you on FB. I guess you must be working on projects because you haven't been around much for a week or so. Either that or the stupid FB algorithm doesn't pick up new posts by you, even though I have you listed first in every preset preference they have available. Well, I dunno......but I did see a post this morning (via Lee) that looked like a Sweet Baby post, and that made me happy.  :)

I hope your day was good. Today was Typical Tuesday for me, but yesterday I had a real nice hike on the DeCampos trail going up toward Mission Point. If you recall, I've been working my way back up to the top (where I first went in 2014), and this time I did 31 minutes up, nine minutes more than my first partial hike a few weeks ago. It took me 24 minutes to come down, so I use that time to measure distance because when I come down I'm going fast, and I know my time for a mile that way, from measuring it at CSUN. I figure I did a little over a mile and a half going up the mountain, and when I stopped I could see The Three Trees (nickname for the oaks at the top of the mountain) just a short ways off. So I am loving that trail, and it is a whole lot easier than when I did it two years ago. Next time I will do 35 minutes, and then after that I will go to the top, which is 2.2 miles total. I wanna see if I can make it in 40 minutes. That would be awesome.

It's not a scenic trail except for the view of the mountains all around, but it's a nice steady climb, and more than that it's a good vibe trail. I mean, they all are, but each trail has it's own vibe and this one is my new favorite. Soon I will go to the top on a semi-regular basis.  :)

Well, of course I watched the debate last night, and as we all saw, Trump is a babbling idiot, besides being rude and obnoxious, but when he really lost his composure and started ranting about calling Sean Hannity, and the moderator just let him run his mouth for a couple minutes, I thought, "That's it. He's officially done".

Also, I never thought I'd hear Rosie O'Donnell referenced in a Presidential debate, but then Trump is obsessed with her....

I have gotta say, SB, that I will never be so glad to not have to hear about someone anymore as I will be when this election is over and I don't have to hear about Trump. He is the media's creation and they will throw him in the trash can on November 9th, right after he loses. And then we won't have to hear him, or hear about him, any longer. Except maybe on a reality show. My goodness what a Colossal Jerk he is.

Anyhow, besides my hike I'm just reading my books as always, on my afternoon breaks. Watching "Walking Dead" and "Under The Dome" in the evening, and working on my drawing for September.

I kind of abruptly stopped writing about 1989 but I will return to it at some point, when I have more to say. It all comes down to available information, and I have worked and re-worked the information I have so many times that it's hard to come up with new and insightful analyses that add to the total. I know I will probably never figure out what happened to me without help, but that fact alone tells me what a big deal it is. In reading about the OKC bombing in 1995, the Federal government unleashed a truly enormous investigation into the case, with thousands of agents from FBI and ATF covering every conceivable angle with hundreds of witnesses, even going into life histories of McVeigh and other suspects.

It shows what they can do when they want to - and in the case of OKC (and 9/11) they covered it up, and they almost always do - but they have the power - the monumental power of the USA - to investigate anything in their field of focus, any case that comes before them, and some cases are of their own making, as OKC was.

What Happened In Northridge In 1989 was not a monumental case as was OKC or 9/11, in the sense that it was not nearly as tragic or even on the news, which it was decidedly not. I was kidnapped, and that was not on the news.

But what it was, was more secret. And it involved - through his direct and central participation - a guy who became The President Of The United States Of America.

That's one reason why it's so secret.

But the main reason is because of whatever they - the Feds - were trying to stop. Or test. Or experiment with. Or all three.

I hope one day I will have a professional researcher to help me, somebody of the highest capability like Dr. Painting or Dr. Farrell.

That's all I know for tonight. I will see you in the morning. Post if you can.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment