Saturday, September 3, 2016

Spidey Coincidence + Excited About Your Project + Drawing + 1989 & How Did They Know I Was In There?

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I hope you had a nice day and a fun start to your Labor Day Weekend holiday. I saw a post via Randy H that showed a lot of band gear outside a facility, so it looks like maybe you went to a show tonight. If so, I hope you had a blast! I was also very excited to see your own post about the personal project you are working on. That was an interesting picture of Tina, and I got a kick out of what she said about working on it and "trudging through spider-ridden woods". What a coincidence, cause I was just talking about my own efforts to take Spidey Pics yesterday, and then today, because my pics got deleted yesterday, I went to Aliso Canyon and deliberately trudged through Spider Infested Woods in order to get replacement Spidey Pics.

So, a big time lol and "wow" all the way around, because sometimes all you can say is "wow".  :)

Tina certainly would not want to hang with me in the woods, haha. I like getting as close to Ol' Spidey as I can.....  :)  In all seriousness, though, I bet you guys are having fun making the video; it's always fun to be creative, and I am doubly impressed that you are doing the music as well. It will be great, and I will very much look forward to seeing it.  :)

On a final Spidery Note, I did get my revenge for my Chromebook deleting my pics. This afternoon I got several very cool Web photos (and I know I'm a weirdo for wanting to photograph spider webs in the first place...), but I got some good ones, one of which I posted this evening on FB.

I am watching "Under The Dome" the last two nights, and I am really impressed with what a good show it is.

I almost have finished my drawing for the month of August (it ran over a couple days into Sept.), and I saw your post of the model with the incredible blend of colors on her face and eyes, and that was what I was talking about, wanting to be able to blend like that. I am nowhere near that of course, and my drawings are Complete Chaos as previously noted, but I already have the Chaos under control (in patterns), and so if I can detail the colors a little better I will perhaps have something.....but it's fun no matter the result, and it's been part of my Nightly Routine all year, while I listen to music in the evenings. Tonight's album was David Gilmour "Rattle That Lock", simply beautiful and deeply felt.

I am still working on 1989 (tedious, probably, but necessary), and I want to get back to The Attack Of The Ex-Neighbors, and I will do so, but tonight I had a question pop into my head and so I wanted to take a look at it. In reading the books about McVeigh and OKC, I am seeing how the investigators work (or how they obfuscate, in the case of the Justice Department), but the point is that you've gotta ask questions about even the minutest detail, you've gotta look at things from every conceivable angle.

And so : I may have asked this question before (and if so, sorry about that), but in reading the McVeigh books, I have become very interested in whether or not what happened to me (and others) was something I inadvertently triggered, or whether it was a set-up - something planned - from the start.

So here is my question for tonight, and it has to do with the Rappaport Kidnapping Situation. When Rappaport came to my door, at night (probably around 10pm, likely on a Saturday), I was home alone. Somehow, he either knew that in advance or he lucked out, and I have already discussed how odd it seems that a man with a solid career and a family would risk life in prison for what he was about to do....but he did do it, and that is not my point for tonight.

My point is that when he came to my house, I was alone. He forced me to go with him on the short walk to his house, which was right next door, and I remember it was dark out and nobody saw us that I was aware of.

No one knew, therefore, that I was inside his house, except his wife, who was there - at least for a time - on the first night I was inside the house. And she seemed....apologetic, and yet strangely blase. She certainly was not against what was happening, however. She offered me a freakin' bowl of cereal in the morning.

I was rescued about 20-24 hours after I was abducted, and that's my question.

How did those guys know I was in there? Besides Rappaport's wife, the only person I know for sure was in that house was A Friend Of My Brother - too long of a story to go into - and because he was implicated slightly in the overall proceedings (though not in any violence), it is not likely that he would have alerted authorities. I also recall someone coming to the door once, and perhaps twice, to warn Rappaport that he'd better let me go, which he refused to do. I believe that person was a neighbor. If that is true, I have no idea how the neighbor knew I was in the house.

But even if these few people had indeed been aware of me being in that house, you would think - once again - that they would call the police department. That is who anyone would call under ordinary circumstances. Call 911, right?

But I was not rescued by police. I was rescued by Federal agents, including one very famous person.

Did someone call them to come rescue me?

Not likely.

So how did they know I was in there?

That is One Hell Of A Good Question, if you ask me. ////

That's all I know for tonight, SB. Continued best wishes for your project!

See you in the morn. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment