Sunday, September 4, 2016

Taste Of Madison + Major Theory About 1989 & Ex Neighbors (not for squeamish)

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I hope you had a great day as always, and I'm gonna guess that you were at Taste Of Madison so I'll bet that was fun. Today was college football's opening weekend, and the Badgers pulled off a big upset by beating LSU, who had been ranked #5. Don't know if the game was at UW or not, but I'm sure the result was duly noted by the crowd at the festival.  :) I am in a Yahoo Football Pick 'Em with my brother (as we do every year) and I picked Wisconsin to beat the point spread.......(I'll always root for 'em as long as they aren't playing USC or UCLA).  :)

My 45 minute "Quickie Hike" for the day was at O'Melveny. Yesterday was for spider webs at Aliso, and today I was kind of half-hoping to see the O'Melveny Coyote and get a picture or two - from a distance of course - but when I arrived there were a lot of people in the park and I'm sure that the coyote, being Wily (or Wile E. if you know your Looney Toons) was wily enough to stay away from all that humanity. Maybe next time (and for the record I never ever wanna see any wildcats).

My 1989 Tidbit for the night has to do once again with the Ex-Neighbors. We have seen that Messrs. Tippo and Carpenter had three things in common, and being Detectives we are looking for common threads in our investigation. Those three things are : 1) both men and their families had lived in fairly close proximity to my family on Rathburn Avenue during the 1970s. 2) Both men and their families had moved away in the years 1976 to 1978. And 3) Both men were professors at CSUN, a trait they shared with Jared Rappaport, who became our next door neighbor in 1988.

To observe this event from the basics, we see that Ray Tippo attacked my Dad, rather than me. The timing of the attack, and the fact that it came "out of the blue", strongly suggest that it was planned and coordinated, but to get back to the attack itself, well.....Ray charged at Dad. Not me.

When a person charges at another, in a state of rage (beyond ordinary anger), there is both an immediacy to the rage, and a certainty (at least in the attacker's mind) that the rage is being directed at the right person, a person the attacker feels has wronged him.

Let's deal with the immediacy. Rage can simmer in certain situations, and then explode, but that is usually a case of long standing anger. The rage of Ray Tippo on the other hand, suggests immediacy - an "immediate trigger" that could have come as "out of the blue" to him as his attack did to us.

The fact that Ray attacked my Dad during the Twelve Day Period strongly suggests - or certifies - that his rage is connected with the Overall Larger Event in general.

Ray was living away from Rathburn Avenue for a minimum of 13 years by the time he became enraged at my Dad, which just happened to be during the time that Jared Rappaport became enraged at me, for reasons not entirely clear, but generally understood. Eugene Carpenter, who joined Ray in his assault, had also been a CSUN professor. Though both men and their families moved away in roughly the same time period (late 70s), it is very likely that both men - who were in their early 50s in 1989 - retained their positions at CSUN. Both men were likely still CSUN professors.

And Jared Rappaport was (and still is!!) a CSUN professor.

Here is the only theory I have ever been able to come up with, regarding the Attack Of The Ex-Neighbors. I have no idea if it is 100% correct, 100% wrong, or somewhere in the middle, but it is all I can deduce from the evidence at hand.

What if something was going on at CSUN? Some kind of perverse group, perhaps, a perverse group of professors? It's happened before. Think Jerry Sandusky, or the Catholic Priest scandal. Unfortunately, it happens all the time in all walks of life. But what if - at CSUN - a group of preditors, formed perhaps in the sexually free-wheeling 1970s, had been operating at California State University Northridge? A group of Swingers, or worse. Without getting too gross, I will tell you that Jared Rappaport is a complete psychotic and a pervert. I was in his captivity, so I know (and please view this stuff in a scientific way, and not emotional). But yeah, ol' Jared is completely nuts.

So what if a group of perverts was operating at CSUN in the 1970s, and my Dad somehow knew about it? What if the perpetrators moved away, and everyone thought "that was the end of that"? But then, what if Jared Rappaport moved in a decade later, and met Ray Tippo at CSUN, and being a pervert himself, joined in the secretive group at CSUN?

And finally, what if - when Jared Rappaport - who still teaches at CSUN but should really be in prison - kidnapped me, and the group's secret came out into the open, at least to Ray Tippo's mind, that Ray became enraged and came back to Rathburn Street to kick Dad's ass, Dad being the one who had known about them in the first place, way back in the 1970s?

A group of Pervert Professors at CSUN who prey on coeds. That is the only explanation I have ever been able to come up with for The Attack Of The Ex-Neighbors. One could shoot my explanation full of holes, I realise. "Why did they never get caught in all that time", etc......

But Jerry Sandusky never got caught, either. For years and years. Until he finally did get caught.

Ray Tippo died in 1994. Eugene Carpenter is still alive and would be about 75 to 80 years old by now, and I believe he lives in the San Gabriel area. Jared Rappaport still teaches at CSUN, the last of the Pervert Professors, though I am sure he is quiet and laying low nowdays.

Anyhow, sorry about all the gross explanation. Somebody has to tell the truth, however, and even though I do not know the preceding explanation to be true, it is the only explanation I can come up with for why a man who lived on our street for four years would return 13 years later to beat on my Dad, during a 12 day overall attack on me. Please remember that, as a scientist, you are pledged to look at all of this forensically and not emotionally or otherwise.

In other words, no worries. :)

It was 27 years ago, but the truth has still gotta come out, and hopefully sooner than later. ////

That's all for tonight, SB. Church in the morning, see you after choir practice at 1pm.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment