Monday, September 12, 2016

Happy Sunday + Mozart for Choir + 1989 & Memory, and How Evil it Was To Take it Away

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I hope you had a nice weekend, and I am gonna bet that you are indeed on a tour, although maybe not with the drummer who posted cause I think his band's in New York. If you were going to New York you'd have said so, lol. Well anyhow, wherever you are I hope you are having a blast.  :)

We had good singing in church this morning, an anthem (they call church songs anthems) called "Blessed Is The Nation" in honor of 9/11. Afterward, we had an hour-long practice because we are now working on something very difficult, for me the hardest piece of music yet : Mozart's "Ave Verum Corpus", which I had neither heard nor heard of before today. I was not aware that he composed songs for Latin Mass. Anyhow, man, I am gonna have to study the Youtube versions every day for a couple weeks to get this tenor line in my head. It's what they call "counterintuitive" because where you think he's gonna go with the melody.......he doesn't. He uses half tones instead of whole ones, sharps and flats that come in an order you would never expect, until you hear it as a whole piece, with sopranos, altos and basses along with the tenor line you are singing (you meaning me, haha). So when you hear the whole thing, it makes sense, but just hearing the tenor line alone........well, if I can get it down then I'll know I'm on my way to being a good choral singer.

Tonight I am starting a new book (written in 1991) called "Vimana Aircraft Of Ancient India & Atlantis" by David Hatcher Childress, who is the owner of Adventures Unlimited Press, which publishes a lot of Dr. Farrell's books. Childress is not quite the writer or researcher that Dr. Joe is - nor is anyone else - but I'm 25 pages in and it's still a darn good book. Vimanas were the UFOs of Ancient India and China, and there are a multitude of references to such craft not only in Indian lore but also in Sumerian tablets, as studied and translated by Zechariah Sitchin in his very famous series of books written in the 70s.

People have been flying around in saucers for a long time, it seems.  :)

So that's my new "evening read" and my afternoon read is still the McVeigh book by Dr. Wendy Painter, who ought to get a medal for the research she did into that case, and for the new information she has uncovered.

I am a little on the tired side tonight (when am I not, haha), so I will get back into my examination of 1989 tomorrow night. For tonight, concerning amnesia and the way in which such an event is covered up, I will just say that the agencies of the Federal government, and the compartments of those agencies that deal with matters of extreme secrecy, have ways of containing a situation. Think of it as cleaning up a mess that you don't want anyone to see, and cleaning it up so thoroughly that any future observers who weren't aware of the mess would never know there was a mess in the first place. That's what these people do, and it must be said that what they do is 100% EVIL (capitalized emphasis on purpose).

I had my memory taken away from me - deliberately, by the use of drugs and hypnosis (and possibly tones) - but the point is that snlyome person in authority thought it was just fine and dandy to do that to me.

But here's the deal, and I've said this before : memory is all we've got. It's everything.

Without memory, I could wake up tomorrow morning not knowing where I am, or who I am, what my name is, or what my life has been.

Everything in our lives depends on continuity of memory.

And these evil people in the government made a decision to take away my memory of the events of the 12 Days of September 1989. They played God with my life, and in that way they are as bad as Rappaport or Schaller or any of the violent criminals I've mentioned.

I will get into an examination of how such an event as What Happened In Northridge is covered up, and for now I will just say that it is done by breaking the entire situation down into components .

They take each situation, at each hour, at each day, at each location, and break it all down.

Who was there? Who saw what? Who might have told somebody else, and who might that person or persons be?

And they go from there, and they are extremely thorough. In reading the McVeigh book, it is astounding to discover the resources the FBI had, and how fast and how comprehensively they came down not only on McVeigh's family members and known associates, but also on a whole Company of his former Army Battalion, confiscating their personal photos from the Gulf War, confiscating their personal medical records....

When the FBI swooped in, immediately after the bombing, they seemed to know just what they were looking for from all of these dozens or even hundreds of people, people who were soldiers who'd just fought a war to "protect America" from Saddam Hussein and Iraq.

I will say finally, for tonight - and I have said it before - that I am not anti-Government, nor anti-America. In fact, I am very proud, as I have also said, of my 400 year ancestry in this country.

But having said that, I do not have a lot of respect for the FBI. I think they are an organisation infiltrated by cowards and criminals who cover up major crimes. To be sure, the ordinary agents who are not "in the loop" of the upper echelon of Justice Department secrecy do a lot of great work, unbeknownst to me and to most Americans, to protect this country from all kinds of threats.

But it's that Upper Echelon that's in charge, and they are the ones who cover things up, along with other elites in other agencies and in the military. I have been in one of their underground bases.

They took my memory away, of the 12 Days of my experience, and to do that to someone is Profoundly Evil. ////

That's all for tonight, SB. See you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment