Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Night Love From Home (Sweet Dreams)

Okay, Sweet Baby,

I am home. 'Twas a busy day, but now I have the evening off and tomorrow, too. Today, taking the Good Boy out to Le Groomer, waiting on the central heating service guy, and getting the house nice and neat. I always like to leave things squared away before my day off. I should mention that my sister Vickie called last night to say she'd been in a car accident, but she is 100% okay, so no worries. Her car is toast, though. But, she has a rental to use while she looks for a new one. Somebody ran into her while she was stopped at an intersection. Luckily he was only going 25 mph.

I hope you had a nice day and are enjoying your evening. I absolutely loved that quote this morning - it's very much like the feeling one takes away from an Ozu film, a way of looking at a situation from two sides and seeing the positive.

You are definitely on the inside of the eggshell, Elizabeth.  :) I like the way you think and the way you look at life.

Well, I am gonna finish getting situated here, then maybe watch a movie or check Redbox. I've got an email code for a free movie......

I will be around most of the eve, though, except for my walk, which I may wait until 10 or so to do.

I Love You! Continue to enjoy your evening.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:16 am : Another film I was reminded of, re: Ozu, was "The Wind Rises" by Miyazaki. I remember last year asking if you'd seen it. If you haven't, buy or rent the dvd immediately. Also, do not watch movies on computer, as seems to be the conventional method nowdays, but is not a good way to watch. Always watch on a TV set, or in a movie theater.

But yeah, definitely see "The Wind Rises". It's like Miyazaki doing Ozu, and you will see what I mean. It's Miyazaki's only "real life" film, and one of his very best.

Nothing else to report tonight, I did not end up watching a movie myself, but just relaxing. See you in the morning, my Darling.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment