Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sweet Baby Valentine :):) (Love Before Sparks) (Home Again)

Hi, Sweet Baby,

Happy Valentine's Day! I am still at Pearl's, but will be heading home in a few minutes and then out for shopping. I just wanted to see how you are doing and also to let you know that huge amounts of love are being sent to you all day, by me. You don't have to wait around for delivery or sign for 'em or anything, they will reach you wherever you are! They have Sweet Baby radar.  :)

I will check back in when I come back here at 4:30. In the meantime, have a great day. I Triple Love You!!!

My Valentine.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

6pm : Happy Evening, my Darling. I am gonna be leaving for the Sparks concert in just a few minutes, but I wanted to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day once again, and tell you I Love You. I am gonna be meeting Grimsley (my Valentine's date, lol) at the North Hollywood subway station and we will ride to Downtown from there, as usual. I should be back at Pearl's by Midnight or so, and even though it will be late, I will check in.

Enjoy the rest of your evening, and I'll see you in just a little while.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

1:15am : I'm back from the concert. It was a really great show, although the music sounded different with a 38 piece orchestra. But without doubt, Russell Mael is one of the greatest singers ever, still hitting all those high notes at 66 years old. They played 2 hours, with a 30 minute intermission. I know you are probably asleep but I wanted to wish you sweet dreams. I hope you had a nice day.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment