Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Something Seems Wrong (but I don't know what it is) (let me know?)

Hi Elizabeth,

I am at Pearl's. I went up to Rice Canyon this afternoon, from 2 to 3:30pm, had a nice hike, took a few pics. I saw your posts, and I could be wrong, but it feels like something is up. I know you like Jared Leto (I like him too), but you've only used him once or twice before in a post, and if I recall correctly, it was because something was wrong that time, too. Also, in conjunction with the Oscar Meyer Weiner post, it really feels off. Not the usual Elizabeth posting material, especially with the lowbrow comments below the pic.

Anyway, I will write more when I get home, as I can't really get in depth or ask lengthy questions while I'm on my work shift. Also, this computer (at Pearl's) has been acting funny all day, and even for a couple days now. After a length of time, say an hour, pages stop loading. You can click a link and it won't load, and then you try another window and, same thing. Finally, an "unresponsive" page pops up. This morning, this happened, and when it did, the "service" light on the new modem turned from green to red, and a page came up that said "warning" and below it something to the effect of "your computer is not secure" or was being "shared" or something like that. It also said that it might have been an attempt at ID theft or hacking.

I've never seen a warning like that before. It could just be a defective new modem, I dunno. But what happens is that it runs fine for about an hour or so, and then it just stops loading new pages, until finally the "unresponsive" messages pop up. I'm about ready to throw in the towel on this Internet service here at Pearl's, but of course I won't because I need it. But it's really aggravating to have all these service problems for weeks on end now.

So, I will write more when I get home at 6:45 or so. I don't know if there is a problem, but it sure feels like it, and whatever it is, let's fix it. What do you say? :)

I say : I Love You. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(here til 6:30, then back at my place after that)

7:50pm : Hey, my Darling, it took me a while to get my pictures posted, which is why I'm a little bit later than I said. I bought one of those 16 gb photo cards last year, because it holds 2000 photos, but I didn't realise how long it would take to load on my little Chromebook, once the card had about 700 photos on it. Now, it takes forever, and it sometimes crashes the Chromebook. So I think I will retire this photo card and stick to the smaller 8gb cards from now on.

Anyhow, maybe you are busy cause there's still zero page views for this blog, so I guess you haven't seen what is written above. I really don't wanna make a bunch of speculations about what is going on, but I am guessing you are upset about something. If you are upset with me, then I have to say I am truly stumped as to what it could be about. I have written nearly every day. I try to be loving, helpful when I can, and I try to think of interesting things (with varying success, no doubt). I will finish my walk mileage in a little while, and while I am out I will try to figure out your reference with these posts today, if there is one, but as I've said before, this kind of stuff is very hard for me because I'm not a mind reader.

I will write again when I get back to Pearl's tonight. Post if you can.  :):)

10:20pm : I'm at Pearl's, just getting situated at the moment. The only thing I can think of, Elizabeth, is that I just wrote about 1989. Is that it? Please post something so I will have some idea. This is getting very hard for me to sustain, with barely any communication from you, and then these posts today which seem to indicate trouble. I asked last night if your heart is still in this. Please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment