Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tuesday Afternoon Love (Chris Farley, Badger) (Sweet Dreams)

Good Afternoon, my Darling,

Okay, I see I got it wrong, lol. The Molly picture is not on Flickr but on your professional website, and rightly so. I guess you agree with me that it's a great photo. The other thing I got wrong is that she is on the bottom left-center. I said right-center, I think. But a great pic any way you look at it!

I am home after picking Pearl up from Golden Agers. Just gonna chill for a bit, then do half my walk. Grimsley wants me to listen to the new Venom album, he just left a long phone message about it, so I will look for some Youtubes even though I haven't listened to those guys in years, haha.

That's all for now, Sweet Baby. I Love You and I'll check back in a little later!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

7:55pm : Hey, Badger Girl, did you see the Wisconsin Football post I liked on FB a couple hours ago? Too funny! I mean, I just got done saying two nights ago that Grimsley had brought over his "Best Of Chris Farley" tape, and of course the famous "Matt Foley" sketch was on it. So that's just a heck of a coincidence and also a riot that your football team would post that clip just two days later. :)

I don't know if you've seen much Chris Farley or if you would even think he was funny if you have seen him. He was at his most famous when you were about two or three years old. We guys of course loved him. He may be more of a "guy thing", I dunno. I'm sure you've seen me post the Saturday Night Live sketch of "That Herlihy Boy" before. That's my favorite sketch with him. But his most famous was probably "Matt Foley, Motivational Speaker", and the line ".....and I live in a VAN, down by THE RIVER!" is an all-time classic.

I hope you are enjoying your evening. I am reading my book which is fascinating, and I will go for the rest of my walk at about 9 or so. Usual schedule, then back later on when I get settled in at Pearl's.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

11:55pm : Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby. Okay, here is another coincidence that you were probably aware of, but I was not. Chris Farley was from Madison, Wisconsin. That's what it says on his IMDB. I had always thought he was from Chicago (close enough, I know) because I think he was living there for a while, and maybe when he died. Anyway, pretty cool! Cause he was one of the funniest guys of all time. Hopefully, there is some kind of memorial marker in town, perhaps at a local club or something.

I am listening to the beginning of a piece I had never heard of until today, "Die Schopfung" (The Creation) by Franz Joseph Haydn. It is an oratorio, and I am really enjoying listening to this kind of singing right now, even though this particular piece, as I am hearing it for the first time, features a lot of heavy German syntax. It seems to work better in the rapid-fire soprano sections vs. the more slowly enunciated solo male voices.

Let's do some singing, Sweet Baby! That would be awesome.  :):)

That's all I know for tonight. Sweet Dreams, and I will see you in the morn as always.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment