Friday, February 13, 2015

Hawks (Red Tail?) (aspects)

Hey Sweet Baby,

That is a beautiful bird. He or she is a small guy or gal like you say. You friend says it's a hawk and I would tend to agree, just cause of the head shape and the beak. I just saw a Red Tail Hawk about a week ago at CSUN, and I took a pic, too, except it was on my cell camera (not a smartphone and so a very basic shot, no close up). This hawk was just sitting up on top of a light pole, and I kept waiting for him to take off so I could see his wingspan and catch him in flight. But he just sat there, lol. The Red Tail is pretty good sized, with a body about twice the size of a big crow. Big wingspan, too. We've got a lot of 'em in the West Valley, but you mostly see them closer to the mountains.

It's funny about the birds, because once they discover human food sources, they stick around, and so you see Gulls (See Gulls?) that hang around McDonald's all day, looking for french fries in the parking lot. They forget all about the beach, lol. Not sure about the Hawk, though. I think he likes his rodents too much to switch over.

It's cool that you have that hawk as a visitor in your yard. Maybe he'll come back again.  :)

Speaking of which, I've got Black Kitty clamoring to come in the house every night now. When I get there at 10pm, she is waiting in the driveway. Then she runs up to the front door to make sure she gets in. I can't really say no, so I let her in because Pearl and Kobe are usually asleep. Then I give her a snack and let her roam around for maybe 20 minutes or so, but then I have to open the front door again and kind of usher her out.

Sorry, Black Kitty, but if I went to sleep with you in the house, and The Kobester came out for some reason, all heck would break loose.

Anyhow, it's cool. She's used to sleeping in the shed.

Well, that's all the news on the critter front. I am just getting back from Glendale, where I went to take Sophie shopping. Fortunately the traffic was not too bad. Now, I am gonna chill until about 3:30, then do maybe a third of my walk. But I'll be around most of the day and eve, here or at Pearl's.

I Love You, my Baby! Happy Friday The 13th, too (always a good day....)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

4:55pm : I'm at Pearl's. So you think it's a young Red Tail, eh? Could well be. He's got the right markings, the pattern is the same. If he is a juvenile, then the family nest probably isn't too far away. I don't know anything about Hawks, but it makes sense that he wouldn't fly too far away, right? Keep an eye out an see what you can see.  :)

I am gonna feed critters real quick, my Darling, but I just wanted to check in about the Hawk and to say hi.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)  Triple Love You.

11:55pm : Happy Late Night. Not much to report tonight, I was tired - at home earlier, about 8pm, I woke up and realised I'd been asleep for an hour. Weird and wild stuff, as Johnny Carson would have said. Got home, laid down on the couch, next thing I knew my eyes were opening and it was 8 o'clock.  :)

Thank goodness for naps, I say.

I am a Mars-in-Pisces guy (look it up if you wanna), which is a really weird aspect for an Aries, and especially one with Leo rising, double Fire. But what the Mars-in-Pisces does is water it all down, doggonit! I mean, it's a cool aspect in other ways, but really, to have your Mars (your action planet) in the dreamiest of all signs, means that you tend to be in a bit of a fog at all times, lol. My Aries sun and Leo rising can overcome all of that with no problem, as long as I get enough sleep, or at least rest. Pisces wants to sleep, sleep, sleep. Mars and Leo want to go, go, go. My natural cycle - what my body wants - is to go to bed about 2am and wake up about 9:30. But I can't sleep that late now. Hence, the importance of naps, and finding oneself waking up from a nap that was unintended.

It's fun, and highly informative - important, even - to do a chart on yourself (which I think you already have done) and to learn your aspects, and then get to know the meaning of each. For instance, I've got Mercury in Aries, which is why I can't shut up, why I am always pushing communication. I have Venus in Aries, too. Got a lot of Fire in my chart, but then I have that Mars (action) stuck in the depths of the vast Piscean ocean.

Got a lot of Capricorn, too, in my Moon and my outer planets, like Saturn and Jupiter. No Air Aspects whatsoever.

Anyhow, Sweet Baby, it was an awesome Friday The 13th, as usual. Nothing major happened, but then we know that an awesome day is all in the details.......which is why almost every day is awesome.  :):)

In fact, it's now after Midnight, which means it's Valentine's Day. Awesome indeed, and all in the details, and the transition from Friday The 13th.

Check out your chart, though, and get to know it, if you are interested. I find it really does help to understand how your energies work. After all, it's all that planetary torsion working through you.

I will see you in the morn, my Darling. I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment