Monday, February 23, 2015

Rainy Monday Movie (Pulsars)

Hey, Sweet Baby,

Just checking in to say hi from Pearl's. It's been a rainy day, so I stayed in and watched a movie : "The Man From London" by a Hungarian director named Bela Tarr. I'd heard of him for a while, but this was the first film I've ever seen by him. Wow. Boy is he different! The movie is super slow, but rhythmic, and it has a mesmerising effect on you. It's not for everybody, but it has some truly great black and white photography, and once it gets going you can't take your eyes off it. It was so good that I just found and ordered two more Bela Tarr films from the Libe.

Well, time to feed critters and get situated. I hope you are having a nice day.  :)

I Love You and will talk to you in a little while.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Happy Late Night. I forgot to mention yesterday that I was looking at your Flickr page, and you have one shot of Hannah's little sister that is really great. It's her, surrounded by purple flowers which fill the frame, and I believe she is positioned in the lower center/right side. An excellent shot. Both those sisters have been great models for you, and that pic is a standout. I hope you keep putting more up, of all kinds.

I have gotta do it, too! Once I get going, I will be unstoppable all year.  :)

Tonight I read part of another book I got from the Libe : "Decoding The Message Of The Pulsars" by Dr. Paul LaViolette. It's pretty far out but entirely scientific, the idea that Pulsars - collapsed stars that have been been discovered (in 1967) to be sending precisely measured radio "pulses", signals which occur at regular, continuous intervals, may be a communications network for an advanced civilization, somewhere out there in the Universe.

Everything I am reading of late seems to point to this conclusion; that once an understanding of what I will call field systems - electricity, magnetism, resistance and interference, rotation, torsion, and the long distance tension balance between all these factors - is reached by a civilization, then long distance manipulation of these Universal systems becomes possible.

That's what guys like Dr. Farrell and Paul LaViolette are writing about, the ability to harness the energy of a spinning solar system, or a star, or even a galaxy. When I was very small, perhaps three years old, one of the very first toys my Dad gave me was a gyroscope, and once you got the hang of spinning it in what seemed like simultaneous but non-uniform directions, you could instinctively feel the tension aspect of what I am talking about, the way the spins of various systems play off of one another to cause a push and pull effect throughout any given star system. It's like a combination of Connect The Dots and the kid's game of Cat's Cradle, where strings or yarn are wrapped around fingers and manipulated elastically.

Once this basic idea is comprehended, that any Universal system (solar system, galaxy) is all tension-connected through electromagnetism generated by rotation, then one can picture in one's mind the lines of force that connect one spinning planetary body to another, and those two to a third, and so on.

It's connect the dots, all through the Universe, through forces created by spin.

It is interesting that invention seems to have exponential results. I mean, since the airplane we went from the Wright Brothers to jets to going to the Moon in a mere 60 years. Think about that for a moment. And now we are beginning to understand the Universal Relay System that is Lines Of Force. Elasticity, Tension, and Relay.

Perhaps we are not the only people in the Universe who have ever come to understand this idea. And perhaps a civilisation is out there already, with advanced knowledge and tech"knowledge'y (the knowledge of touch), who understand how to manipulate not just forces on their own planet, but know how to transfer those same electromagnetic forces to a solar system, or even a star system.

Or to Pulsars, to use them as beacons to communicate through the common language of radio transmission.

I Love You, Elizabeth. Sweet Dreams and I will see you in the morn.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment