Friday, February 6, 2015

Happy Friday Love (Sweet Babyism & Rock Lake) (Dad's WW2 Records + Technologies)

Happy Friday, Sweet Baby,

I hope you are enjoying the afternoon. I am at home, Friday being an easy day with no appointments. I was lucky this morn to get tickets for both upcoming Rush shows, one at the Forum and the other at the outdoor Verizon Wireless Amphitheater. That one is way down in Orange County, 80 miles away, and I normally would not travel that far, even for a Rush show (yikes!, c'mon Ad....), but this time, since they are saying it's "the last big tour", I'd figured I'd better go to both. I got a decent seat for each show, not real close but not too far back, either. The only problem is that I'll be going alone to both. I wish you were going with me! We'd have fun, even if you aren't a fan of Rush or don't know their music. Just going to the shows, we'd have a blast.

Let's put that on our to-do list, shall we?  :):)

I am gonna hang out and relax for a few, maybe watch a movie. I got a box of Gangster movies in the mail from Amazon the other day, "Warner Gangsters Vol. 2", starring guys like James Cagney and Edward G. Robinson. The set was marked down to 13 bucks for six movies, so I couldn't pass it up, lol. I am halfway thinking of going to Santa Susana later, around 2:30 or so, or maybe up to Aliso, but not sure yet. For now, though, I'll be here for a while.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

5:05pm : Happy Evening, Sweet Baby! I love it - love the picture with Hannah. :) That's a Sweet Baby picture if there ever was one. They are all bundled up in the snow, very cute indeed. I know you are having a typical Winter, but I'm just glad it's not sub-zero for weeks on end like it was last year. That must make a difference, right? To at least have the temps in the 20s? I hope so. And I love Sweet Babyism!

That is also a pretty awesome pic of the Icehenge. When I saw it was created at Rock Lake, I said "wait a minute, I know that place". It immediately came to mind that I'd written about something having to do with that lake, something I'd read in one of my books, and it was the pyramids that are located below the surface of the lake itself. There is something else, too, I think, perhaps a Loch Ness-type creature. I will have to do more checking when I get home, but I recall writing about it in a blog, and asking you at the time if you'd ever been there. Now it would be especially awesome to go, to see the Icehenge. I guess there is a strong supernatural/spiritual connection associated with the place.

If you haven't been there, wait for me. I wanna go too!  :):)

I hope you are having a nice evening. I am gonna feed critters now, and I will check back in later, after I get home.

I Love You, Elizabeth! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:55pm : Happy Late Night, my Angel. Sorry for the super late post. I have been trying to research some of my Dad's military records from WW2. I guess because I am such a history buff on the subject, I want to know more about what he did in the war. I know what he told me - that he was in a radar battalion in the Army Air Force (which became the Air Force in 1947), and I know a few stories he told me when I was little, stories that he repeated over the years - no combat, nothing gruesome - but still pretty intense. But after he died, I found myself wishing I'd pumped him for more information while he was alive. "Hey Dad, I know the stories, the anecdotes.........but what'd you do, day by day"? Cause he never talked about the details of being in a radar battalion, the day to day stuff, in the biggest war in world history. And so I've become increasingly curious, because I know that the war had a huge effect on Dad's life, perhaps in a subliminal way.

It's funny, because I am a person who communicates pretty much everything. Opinionated Aries, you know. Had I been in a war (and thank goodness I wasn't), I imagine I would have talked about it down to the last detail. But I know that a lot of guys who actually were in wars did not want to talk. Dad talked, but only a few selected stories. So I am trying to see what I can find, about what his experience was.

I had never thought of this aspect until just a couple days ago, but it hit me all of a sudden. My Dad was in a radar battalion. Radar was a new technology in WW2, and based on the transmission of radio waves into the sky, to bounce off any enemy aircraft in the vicinity and send a converted visual "signature" back to the ground unit, who then could alert their superiors and protect their own forces.

What I found interesting, is that radar involved radio transmission, and then when Dad got out of the military, his first job was at a radio station, WLW in Cincinnati, the "world's longest wavelength", with megawattage, before they regulated radio stations. That's where Dad met my Mom, who had her radio show there.

The interesting part for me is the technology, and that is where so much of today's world was formed. Radio led to radar, led to transistors, led to microwave technology, which led to all kinds of stuff that has probably been kept from the public thus far. World War Two, even when I was a five year old listening to my Dad's stories, seemed like ancient history. Modern history feels like there is a dividing point between the computer era and everything that came before, but the dividing point is really World War Two. That's when all of today's sophisticated technologies were being developed. Some of those technologies were filtered down into public life, and some were kept secret.

The Internet has provided a boon, however, to anti-secrecy, and to the spreading of "kept" information. You see, in World War Two, in those times and in that era, people didn't question things much. Of course, by the time the war got going, they knew Hitler was a monster, but the general enlisted man probably had no idea how he got to be so powerful in the first place. So, because he was a monster, and because he was allowed to proliferate his aggression, young men signed up by the millions to fight him. I just found out in my research tonight that 16 million American men participated in World War Two.

But what we can see in hindsight, from our advantage in the information age, is that probably very few of those men knew why.

Or, in the case of the technologies involved, knew what. What was being developed? Nobody knew.

So you see, there have always been Powers That Be. Powers that start wars. Powers that study physics in secret. Powers that develop new technologies in their own time, to their own secret knowledge. Some, they reveal to the public, like microwave ovens. Some they keep secret. But in the Internet Age, those secrets are harder for them to keep.

It is important for your generation to know that there are two of certain things, one for public consumption, and one to keep for the Powers That Be, who keep their developments a secret.

There are two kinds of physics. Two space programs. Two kinds of politics. Two kinds of economics.

And thus, a war as huge as World War Two, can unfold with millions of participants, but with only a handful of men at the top really understanding why it is happening, or how it came to be, or what is at stake.

And what we've seen is that a large part of the motive in the 20th and 21st centuries, has been the control of new technologies, in their development and secrecy.

But when we look backwards, to ancient times - and times of pre-history - we may be looking at remnants of an even greater technology, in artifacts and relics like Stonehenge and Gobekli Tepe. This is the stuff that Dr. Farrell writes about.

You are the expert on Pagan culture, but I know enough to know that they understood the organic technology of nature, and indeed, as Dr. Farrell has researched, the Pagans and other ancient cultures like the Egyptians may have been legacy societies; i.e. cultures who came after, and thus inherited, the remains of the supreme technologies of an ultra-ancient race on Earth. That race may have blown themselves up, or fought a cosmic war.....who knows. But it is interesting to look at that long scar on the face of Mars and speculate.

But at any rate, in the aftermath of such a cataclysm, the "follow-up" races may have emerged in the stead of the ultra race. Therefore, the Egyptians may not have built the pyramids, but rather inherited them. And the same with Stonehenge. The follow-up races may have been "legacy" races, who were handed down the remnants of technologies left over from a supreme race that had blown itself up.

And thus down the millennia, down the centuries, do the ancestors of all the ancient races try to recover that long ago technology. Powers That Be - super-aggresso types - have always risen up to hold those positions, and keep secret the findings. The Nazis were the epitome of this type of people. They were after all the Occult secrets, of the Pagans, of the Thule, the Norse Gods. And that is because they were certain that it was not mythology behind all those tales, but real history, and real science, alternative science hidden in myths.

Thus has played out the games of the Secret Keepers of the modern era, which in the previous century involved the two bloodiest wars in human history.

Please don't think of any of this in a depressing or grim way, but instead just as information. It's like as if someone had found a buried treasure - or at least knew of a buried treasure - that the rest of the world had never even heard of. And those that knew about it, sat on it. Or they searched for it and kept their search a secret. They fought wars over it, with other Powers That Be, using ordinary young men as their soldiers. Over the years, they harnessed aspects of it, some which they made public, and which also profitted them greatly.

But the most powerful of the ancient technologies, they kept secret.

This is what we seek the truth of, now.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment