Thursday, March 3, 2016

Sardine Recovery & Hair Color

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

Today was mostly a recovery day from the concert last night, which you have in your 50s if you stand in one place like a Sardine in a packed club for two hours, and then don't get to sleep til 3am. The show was mega awesome, and well worth the slight muscle strain and minor foot pain, but I still caught up on my sleep and then didn't do much today. I had originally planned to go on a hike, which I will do instead on perhaps Friday.

I wasn't expecting The Whisky to be so jam packed, but KX is having a bit of a revival, new people are discovering their music, and so it was a situation where you can't move without losing your place as a Sardine. Picture a bunch of them in a can and you have an idea. The Sardines closest to the stage, if there is a stage inside the can - and there probably is cause Sardines like concerts too - they don't wanna move because another one will take their place...........but anyhow...

So, I took it easy today. Next show will be David Gilmour at the Hollywood Bowl on March 24, a piece of cake as far as comfort is concerned, even though it holds 36 times as many people as The Whisky, lol, 18k vs. 500.

I hope your day was good. Maybe you are still in NM, or on your way back? All I saw was the post of the older lady with the colored hair. Aqua? Or purple? Not sure but why not, I say. Go for it, especially if it's your color.

I am considering coloring my hair by my next haircut, which should occur around my birthday. On one had I know I will put it off if I don't force myself to do it, and on the other hand I need all the encouragement I can get, cause I really want to do it. I mean, my hair isn't all that grey. What is has is a ton of grey highlights that show up in certain lighting conditions, because it is overall transitioning from brown to grey. So in certain light it looks mostly brown, and in other, brighter light it looks much more grey.

So I figure it's time to color it!

But we've gotta make sure I don't wimp out.

I've still got a month and a half to figure a way to do so, so we've gotta prevent that and make sure I get my color.

I can't guarantee it'll be aqua or purple, but you never know. Just so long as the grey is covered up.

That's all I know for tonight, my Darling. I hope your shoot is going well, or that it was a success if you are done.

I Love You and will see you in the morning.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment