Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Year Of Dreams + Theories on 1989 and OKC

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I hope your day was good and all projects going well. I saw another post today that looked like it might relate to a new client, a young lady with an opening slot at an upcoming gig. She pointed out that this is "the year of dreams" and I think she's got that exactly right.  :)

Today the main event was taking Pearl to see her new doctor for the first time, which entailed a lot of paperwork but otherwise went smoothly. At home this eve, I was working on my latest drawing. It's coming along well, but I've gotta find a method for keeping my pastels clean & free of other colors, which is hard to do when blending. My drawings are abstract but they do have stylistic patterns exclusive to me. I have my own chaotic style, haha. But I want to get better at blending colors without the murkiness that can come when the pastels get "dirty".

I guess I could shave the outer layer off every so often, or maybe try to wipe it off. Well anyway.......

No movie the last few nights, just watching episodes of "One Step Beyond".

I am starting a new book called "Aberration In The Heartland Of The Real" by Wendy S. Painting, about (once again) Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City bombing. This particular book is new, published in 2016, and it is the result of a ton of research by the author. I read such books, and all the stuff on 9/11, to try and get a better understanding of how the Federal investigative agencies operate (in addition, of course, to wanting to know what really happened in these cases). I am interested, concerning 1989, how seemingly fast the particular Federal agency (which agency is not known to me) happened upon the scene at Concord Square and also at Northridge Hospital on the night of September 1, 1989. They were there within an hour or two of the initial incident, and conversely, police were not there in what would have ordinarily have merited a local police response.

That suggests to me that a surveillance of some type had already been underway. I have always wondered if I triggered the resulting situation by going down to the apartment building that night, or if something was already in place. Some situation that was being monitored -surveilled - that I just happened to walk into.

I think it was a bit of both, and really, I think it is so much weirder than that, especially when I think of all the subsequent stuff that happened. But my point tonight has to do with what I witnessed and interpreted as an extreme emergency response by the unidentified Feds.

They were in an all-fired hurry to Put A Stop To Something, and it has made me think over the years that perhaps - by going down to the apartment building that first night - I perhaps disrupted something, some operation, and thus unwittingly set an emergency response into motion, to stop whatever was unleashed.

But even that explanation would not suffice - not even close - to explain why the situation then continued for 12 days, and why I was left alone to be kidnapped and then "rescued", and then left alone at home again to await further horrors.

All of that suggests a different scenario, one involving some insane type of behavioral provocation and reaction : "Let's see how he reacts when kidnapped".

But even that doesn't explain it, because I witnessed the way in which the kidnapper was dealt with, and it was not part of any script. It was all too real.

So in the end, all you can do is guess, using and correlating the best evidence you have. And in the end, I think it all had something to do with me more than anything else.

I mention all this tonight because of the book I am reading ("Abberation"). The author is a brilliant researcher, and she brings up stuff about the FBI that was never mentioned in the mainstream press (big surprise there, right?). There is a theory, backed up by a lot of documented evidence, that the Oklahoma City bombing was known about in advance by the FBI and the ATF, because both agencies had separately infiltrated a group of white supremicists at a place called Elohim City. The theory states that these agencies wanted to bust these people - who were known to be heavily armed and anti-government - and so there is a possibility that undercover agents , acting as "compatriots" and provocateurs, may have provoked or "egged on" a radical action by the group - such as a bombing - so that they could arrest them and put them out of business.

And of course they would nip it in the bud. There would be no actual bombing, because - although they would provoke the supremicists into action - the agencies would also have them under constant surveillance and infiltration. So they would let a "bombing" proceed forth right up to the final moments, and then they would jump in and arrest everyone and put them away for life. The bomb itself would never go off.

Except - if this theory is true - it didn't work out that way. The bomb did go off; 168 people died.

And the government prosecution covered up the certain involvement of others besides McVeigh, who was most likely either a patsy or minor player. And, according to the theory, they covered it up because they - the agencies and their undercover "sting" operation may have inadvertently caused the bombing to happen in the first place.

I report this stuff because something has to explain What Happened In Northridge in 1989, an event of such high secrecy that it has never been acknowledged in 27 years. Federal agencies were involved from the start, and were on scene very rapidly, trying to shut down some scenario.

Others know more about this scenario than I do, but it is known, somewhere.

What right does the FBI have to keep secrets from people concerning their own lives?

They have no right at all, of course, but they do it anyway. ////

That's all for tonight, SB. I will see you in the morning.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment