Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Excellent Work! + Sunset

Happy Late Tuesday Night, my Darling,

I saw your post just a few minutes ago, about an event you are going to, the "State Of State Filmmaking", and I see that they are gonna screen some of your work, too. That is awesome, and I know you already have some recognition within the local and University film communities. I also was looking at your professional website, and I saw a section I had not seen before, devoted to corporate work. There were a lot of photos from what looks like a convention, and you got some fantastic shots, the kind of wide shots of convention hall audiences and people mingling, from many different angles, that you might see in a company brochure or catalogue, or on a company's website. Those pix looked great! I saw a badge on one guy that said something like Dept. Of Agriculture, so maybe it was their convention? Whatever the case, you are covering all the bases with your photographic work, from concerts to fashion to corporate to nature. I also saw a short segment in your highlight reel with Coors beer glasses being set down in front of one another. I don't know if that was part of a commercial job or not, but once again, the "look" of it was 100% Pro, as always.

Your pro site is well presented indeed.  :) And I am glad you have the library seminar upcoming.

No hike for me, cause it's Tuesday, but on the way home I noticed a lot of jet contrails (or chemtrails, take your pick) in the Western sky, as well as the remnants of some wispy clouds, and I could already see some color building up, so as soon as I got home I grabbed my camera and headed over to the nearby CSUN parking structure that I always use for my sunset pics. It's just a five minute walk from my apartment, and I was up on top of it just in time to get some good shots. Now, as the legendary Mr. Ibach (my photo teacher) would say, "You didn't do that; God did" - and as I have noted before, I agree with him.

But it's still nice to get a picture of it, and I always like to look for "little special parts" of a mega-sunset, and then zoom in on those for a special pic. So : Mr. Ibach, I Love Ya, but I've still gotta take sunset photos, every chance I get.....

And in the sky over Chatsworth, not far from the Pacific Ocean (perhaps 20 miles as the crow flies), we get the added ingredient of lots of Jet exhaust (and maybe a few UFOs too), which adds to the flux of color and enhances it in all kinds of ways....

That was all the news for today. No movie, but I did watch an episode of "Fear The Walking Dead". Tomorrow I will try to get out for another hike, and hopefully some more shots. I am loving this 90 degree weather and blue skies after all that overcast and freezing for months, and the smell of orange blossoms is everywhere.

See you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment